Chapter 1

I sit in the lounge of the frat house with Tristan. I've been here all summer and I'm bored as fuck. I clock watch until Tyler my best friend gets here. He's due to arrive any minute. He's lucky he can actually go home over summer break. At least it's been quiet here and I've mostly been at Mild touch repairs where I work part-time.
     The door opens and I see Tyler walking in with some bags. "Fuck," I groan. Tyler smiles and he drops the bags and walks over to me and we hug. He slaps my back, "I've been so fucking bored bro."
    "Good to see ya man, give us a hand with the bags would ya?" he releases me and I drag my feet as I follow behind him. He leads the way to his car, it's pretty decent Audi A3. Tyler's parents are super rich and in turn, he gets whatever he wants. "Grab my bags? I need to drag my sister's ass from my parent's car."
    "Sister?" he never mentioned his sister was coming. I've never met her but I imagine her to be a spoilt rich kid. "Fine," I grumble. I lift his bags from the boot and I watch as he walks to a 4X4 type vehicle. The suns shining today and it's almost blinding. I squint my eyes as he opens the back door. Looks like he's struggling to get her out the car. Does she not want to be here?
    Tyler wins the battle as he picks her up out of the car and slings her over his shoulder like she weighs nothing. The sun wraps around her like a glow, an aura. I shake my head, she reminds me of an angel. The fuck? Snap out of it you loser. Tyler carries her towards the house.
    "Make sure you look after her, Tyler. Call us if you need anything." I assume his Mom calls.
    "Put me down, Tyler. I hate you!" she screams.
    "Yeah, yeah," he mutters. I follow after them with the bags. Okay, the spoilt rich kid doesn't want to be here. Figures. Her scream is piercing as she struggles against him. Why does he put up with this shit? When we get inside he puts her down and she sways and stubbles. Is she intoxicated at this time? "You good?" He asks her. It's four pm.
     "Fuck you," she growls. I look at her face and time itself stops around me. My heart thuds and heat courses through my veins. She is the most beautiful person I've ever seen but on closer examination sadness is written all over her face. Her eyes are dull, I'd expect them to be shining, it's as if the life has gone out of them.
     Her black hair looks too dark for her skin, her bones stick out of her face. I look at her body and fuck instant hard-on, what the fuck? I don't think that's ever happened before. I swallow hard trying to bring my body under control. Her body is skinnier than I like but then she's nobody to me so what do I care? I zone in on her perfect tits, I imagine them bouncing up and down in my face.
    Fuck, I need a cold shower. She starts walking towards the kitchen, she grabs some vodka that Tristan left on the side and she starts drinking it from the bottle. Does she really need more booze? "You want these in your room?" I say hoarsely. I cough, christ I feel like I could watch this girl for hours.
    "Yeah, thanks bro. I need to get Riley's bags to her room." I carry his bags up the first flight of stairs down the corridor and up the next. Why did we get top rooms? It's far away, I groan as I push open his door and drop his bags on the floor.
    I leave his room and swing by my room and get my towel and wash bag and go to the bathroom. I lock the door and put my towel on the floor and climb in the shower with my wash bag. I turn the shower on and turn the temperature down. Goosebumps cover my body as chills run through my body.
    Is she still drinking? Is she in her room by now? Is she getting changed? Fuck, stop thinking about Tyler's sister. Not even the cold water in making this hard-on disappear. I need to stop thinking about her and then it will go away. I grab my body wash and lather it around my body.
     Her lips looked so soft, I just want to see what they taste like. Her dull blue eyes looked lost, they are going to haunt me. I want to smell her pale skin, fuck! Stop it. This is not going away. I shut my eyes and put one hand on the wall and with the other, I firmly grip my hard cock. My mind automatically drifts to her. I pump my hand up and down my cock and I throw my head back as I reel in the pleasure.
     The pumps get harder and faster as she consumes me. Her fuckable soft lips, her blue eyes, her perfect tits, christ, I groan as I come over my hand. That's better, hopefully, that's it now. She's out of my system now. I wash my hair and get out of the shower. I walk to my room and I lay on my bed.
     A few moments later there's a knock on my door, "Come in," I shout and Tyler walks into my room. "What's up?"
    "I need your help," he sits down on my chair by my desk. I sit up, "My sister, Riley. She's well, difficult, I need you to help me watch out for her."
    "I'm no babysitter man. Isn't your sister old enough to look after herself?"
    "You know I'd tell you anything but I can't betray her like that. All I'll say is something happened and now she's broken. She's become out of control and my parents sent her here hoping it will make her snap out of this."
    "Out of control?" I snort.
    "Hell, man, don't underestimate her." I laugh and he joins me. "Anyway, if she throws herself at you, you will respect bro code? She's my sister mate."
     "Fuck, I do not want anything to do with your spoilt brat of a sister. Wait, throw herself?"
     "She's not spoilt, well, she has wanted for nothing but she never asks for expensive things, she knows the value in money. She's actually really nice, well used to be. Like I said, out of control, she will literally have sex with anything that moves."
    "That's actually gross, bro." He says she's not spoilt. Why the fuck would she sleep with anyone? Does she not have standards? "I need to get changed and then we are drinking our last free night away."
     "Hell, yes!" he gets up and walks out of my room. I dry the remaining moisture from my body with the towel and discard it on the floor. I find some boxers that are clean enough. I wear some semi-clean jeans. I slide on a clean blacktop and my leather jacket. I walk out my room and walk downstairs.
    I root around the cupboard for the Jagermeister. I go to the fridge and get an energy drink. I pour myself a Jagerbomb and sip on it. I bring my cup to the sofa next to Tyler. "So, Ty your sister has joined? Is she hot?" Jesse says.
    "Fuck off man, hands off my sister," Tyler warns.
    "First dibs," Tristan calls from the kitchen. I roll my eyes, what are they fucking dogs? I sip my drink and there's a thump from the stairs. I look at Riley as she comes bounding down whacking into the wall on the way down. How drunk is she?
    My mouth goes dry as I rack her body again. Her short tight black dress hugs her curves perfectly. "Who wants to get me a drink?" she says and my heart thuds again.
    "Me!" Jesse says and he's on his feet before anyone has time to respond. "What do you want beautiful?"
     "Surprise me," she says and she stumbles towards us. I don't even think she's looked at me once but I've found myself looking at every inch of her a thousand times and she's already memorised in my head. Fuck, I try cover my crotch with my jacket. I thought I'd got her out of my system earlier. A harmless handjob in her honour isn't creepy at all, is it? Tyler can forgive me for that, surely?
     Jesse returns with a cup, "Oh, if you want company tonight you'll have to get me more than that, that's child's play." He goes to walk away but she grabs the cup and downs it. He grins like he's under a spell and he returns to the kitchen. She didn't even flinch at the straight booze.
     Jesse returns with a bottle of tequila. He passes her the bottle and he takes her hand and pulls her to the couch. He sits down and he expects her to sit next to him but she sits on his lap broadly. She's not shy. She grabs his face and kisses him and he's taken back by her full-on ness.
     "I'm Jessie," he smiles.
     "Shh, I don't care for names. Mine's Blake," Why is she going by her last name? She's weird but I strangely find myself wanting to know more about her. I take another sip of my drink.
     "Oh, I know who you are." She takes a huge mouthful of her drink not spilling a drop. She stands up and pulls him with her. She stumbles to the music system and turns up the background music.
     "Dance with me," she says and she really starts to move. Jesse grabs her hips and pulls her closer to him and she turns and starts dancing down his body. She really isn't shy.
     "Yo, so what you been up to mate?" Tyler asks me.
     "Sweet fuck all, just work really. You?"
     "Babysitting. It's exhausting, trying to look out for someone that won't be looked after is difficult."
     "Seems it, why do you bother putting up with that shit?"
     "Because she's my sister and I love her. She's my favourite person on this planet. Besides, she wasn't always like this, I'm hoping it's just a phase."
     "So what did she used to be like?"
     "Loving, caring, happy. She would go out of her way to make you happy if you are having an off day. She'd hug you and tell you she loved you. Her smile could make an entire room improve their mood. Her laugh will make you feel a million bucks."
     "Are we talking about the same person?" I roll my eyes looking at Riley. She goes over to Tristan and she pulls him to his feet and she pulls him towards Jesse and she dances with them both. God, they look like they are in heaven right now.
     "Drinking game!" She yells over the music.
     "I know one," Tristan yells. "Be right back, don't go anywhere." She nods as she continues to dance. Tristan goes to the kitchen and returns with a tea towel. "Blindfolded touch," he says and she turns around. He places it over her eyes and ties on the back of her head. "Know the rules?" She shakes her head. "Okay, you only get to use your index finger to identify which body part we point you at. If you guess wrong you take shot, if you guess right, we take a shot." She nods and I roll my eyes.
    Tristan takes her hand and he guides her to his abs. He lifts his top so it's on bare skin. She has a good feel around. "Abs," she shouts.
    "You're good," Tristan says. Jesse takes her hand and guides her hand to his lips. He makes her really feel around.
    "Lips," she yells.
    "Man, how are you this good?" Jesse yells over the music. Matty takes her hand and guides her to his crotch. Really?
    "Umm, who's cock is this?" she says not embarrassed or squeamish.
    "Mine," Matty says and kisses her. She responds to his kiss without even knowing who he really is. He removes the blindfold and tosses it to Tristan.
    Tristan ties it on his head. "We need more girls to play," he groans.
    "Am I not woman enough for you?" she takes offence. "Are you ready?" He nods and she guides his hand to her tit. Christ it all, it's like watching live porn with her here. "How good are you with a girls anatomy?"
     "Shit, I don't know." He cups her tits with both hands. "I need to really feel around."
     She laughs and it seems fake. Everything about her seems fake like she's putting on an act. "That's cheating." He whispers something into her ear and she laughs again. She walks behind him and jumps on his back. She undoes the towel and it drops to the floor.
     "Catch you later boys, I plan to fuck her all night long." He heads for the stairs and Tyler growls.
     "The fuck?" Tyler shouts over the music.
     "Bye Bro!" She giggles and waves as Tristan carries her up the stairs.
     Jesse slumps back on the couch. "I'm going to kill him," Tyler growls.
     "Is she always like that?" I ask.
    "Yes! Well, like I say she never used to be but recently yes."
    "Christ." I drink the night away and I'm a bit drunk. I call it a night and I walk up the stairs and I head to the bathroom. I step back when I notice someone passed out on the floor in the bathroom. Fuck! It's Tyler's sister.
      I push her with my foot but she doesn't move. Hell! I'll take passed out Riley over awake Riley. I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder and she groans. God, she weighs nothing. I carry her out of the bathroom and down the stairs and I pause outside what I'm pretty sure is her door. I try to open her door but it's locked.
     Now what? She grumbles, "Riley, where is your key?" I demand clearly.
     "Bra," she slurs. Oh fucking brilliant. I put her on her feet but she can't hold her weight. I pat her glorious breasts for an inkling of where her key is. I put my hand down her top and retrieve the key. I lift her up again and I drop her on the bed with no care and she grumbles.
     I leave her key on her bedside table. I look around her room taking it in, how did she get a double bed here? Maybe Tyler is mistaken, she looks spoilt. No photos no personal items anywhere unless she hasn't bothered to unpack yet. "No one in my room," she whispers and then slaps her face. She talks in her sleep?
     I go to leave her room, "Don't touch me," she mumbles. I turn to face her and she's shaking. "Tell me you love me," she whimpers. "I don't want this." Fuck, I should leave but she's a magnet. I walk over to her and I sit next to her. Her shaking strangely stops but she continues to mumble.
    She talks no more, in fact, she looks at peace. She moves and she rests her head on my stomach and frown. The fuck is she doing? She feels so fucking cold. Icy cold, I move the covers and put them over her. I'm stuck here now, hell! I stroke her hair and she groans but not a groan in frustration more of a groan in content or pleasure. I rest my eyes for a moment.
    I wake to a pounding headache. I try move but something is clinging to me. Shit! Tyler's sister. Her face is buried in my neck. She smells so sweet, like strawberries. I need to get up, I should never have allowed this. Tyler is actually going to kill me. I carefully slide out of bed and I leave her room.
    I take the stairs two by two and I decide to have a shower. Once I'm done I look at the time and it's 7.30 am. I dress in clean clothes and walk downstairs. I get some water and my head is throbbing. Tyler claps my shoulder, "Is your head as bad as mine?" he groans.
     "I'm pretty sure no one's head is as bad as mine." I sip the water and my stomach churns.
     "Breakfast on me, bro," he removes his hand from my shoulder. "I'll see if Riley is ready." I groan in frustration. "Come on bro, she doesn't know her way."
     "If I kill her before the day is over it's your fault." Tyler grins and leaves the kitchen. Tristan walks in and yawns.
       "Tired mate?" I ask.
       "Goddamn, that girl is a good fuck. She's relentless and she likes it rough. Hours she lasted, she has stamina."
       "Gross," I groan. "Tyler is actually going to kill you."
       "She's worth the wrath," he shrugs. He grabs some juice from the fridge. "I wonder where she went anyway."
       "She passed out on the bathroom floor. I tossed her in her bed."
       "Did you fuck her too?"
       "Christ, fuck no!"
       "Come on mate, you can't tell me you don't think she's hot."
       "I have no desire to ever touch that girl." Tristan shrugs and walks out the kitchen. I walk to the couch and I wait for Tyler. I look at my phone, christ hurry the fuck up, I'm starving. Tyler walks down the stairs. Finally!
      "Bro, she's not ready and well, she's refusing to come but I promised my parents I'd get her to class today." I groan and get up. I walk briskly up the stairs and I walk to her room. I open the door and she's fully dressed. That's good.
      "Get the hell out of my room," she shouts. I roll my eyes.
      "You have two minutes to get ready or I am dragging you out of here kicking and screaming."
      "You wouldn't dare!"
      I laugh, "Oh, I'd dare all right but you'll break my back doing so." I sit on the bed and she throws a shoe at me but I catch it with ease. "Oh, was that supposed to hurt?"
      "I ain't going to class!"
      "Yes, you are." God for a well-educated brat her language is shocking. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way but just keep it down. My head is throbbing." She rolls her eyes at me. She grabs her make up bag and drops it loudly on her desk. She starts applying make up.
       "Get out and I will go," she growls.
       "Fine," I grumble. "I'll wait downstairs. Don't make me come back up here."
       She rolls her eyes and continues to apply her makeup. I walk out of the room and walk down the stairs. I slump on the couch again next to Tyler. "She's getting ready."
      "She's what?" he asks shocked.
      "She's getting ready," I repeat. "Mate, I just told her I wasn't messing around. But christ, my head hurts." Tyler laughs.
      "You sure she's coming?"
      "She better fucking be or I'm going back up there and dragging her ass out here kicking and screaming."
      "What the hell did you do to get her to listen?"
      "Just told her mate, I don't know what to tell you," a few moments later she comes downstairs and walks into the kitchen. What is she doing now? She's literally going to be the death of me. She returns as she does up her shoulder bag.
      "Next time she throws a fit I'm sending you in," Tyler says and gets up off the couch. I laugh, is she really that bad?
      "Breakfast on you then bro and a bottle of vodka, you promised." She slides her sunglasses off her head and over her eyes.
      "Well, my promise is kinda void because you refused to go when I said."
       She plants her feet and crosses her arms. "Then I ain't going," she growls. I roll my eyes, is she for real? Again with her shocking English.
        "Fuck, fine, I'll buy you the damn vodka."
        "Too late, I ain't going," she shrugs.
        "Lee," he sighs.
        "Don't call me that!" she screams. Man, she's so dramatic.
        "Start the car," I sigh and get off the couch.
        Tyler looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "I don't know who the hell you are but I ain't going, you can't make me!"
        "Flynn Archer, your brother's best friend. Now like I promised earlier you are going." She raises her eyebrow at me as if to challenge me. "Now get your arse in the damn car."
         "Nope," she says standing her ground.
         "Go easy bro," Tyler warns. I walk towards her and she swiftly punches me in the stomach and I groan. Fucking bitch. "Riley!" Tyler gasps. "You okay man?" What the fuck is wrong with this girl? I have to hand it to her she has a good punch. I take moment to catch my breath. I stand up straight and I'm more careful and I lob her over my shoulder.
       "Put me down, you moron!" She screams and she punches my back. I walk towards the car and Tyler shakes his head at me. "Put me down, I'll go." She screams.
       "Nope, don't trust you," she's a sly little bitch. She'll probably knock me out or something. Tyler opens the back door and I fling her in not being careful.
       "Motherfucker," she growls. I shut the door ignoring her.
       I slide in the front passenger seat, "You owe me, big bro," I groan still breathless from her punch. He starts the car and nods. 
       "Sure, Lee put your seatbelt on!" Tyler says looking in the rearview mirror. I look around the chair to the back and she's typing on her phone with her back against the door and her legs on the seat.
      "I don't need one! Stop calling me that," she retaliates. Fuck, it must be exhausting to be so angry all the time. Why doesn't she need one? She's not immortal. Tyler sighs and pulls out of the parking space. I wish I was driving, i'm on edge with her not wearing a seatbelt. Why am I on edge? She's shit to me. Things have just got complicated.
        Tyler pulls up at a cafe and I get out, Riley is out before I've even put my feet on the ground. What's that all about? Is she just really hungry or does she not like cars? She doesn't look scared, I examine her face she still looks intoxicated. How much did she drink to still be intoxicated?
       We walk into the cafe and Riley sits in a booth and Tyler and I sit either side of her. I scan the menu even though I already know what's on the menu. Tyler and I are regulars here. "What you having?" Tyler asks.
     "Usual bro," I say and he nods.
     "Lee?"
     "Call me that one more time and I'll knock you out, a coffee."
     "What food?" he asks.
     "I'm not eating," she growls.
     "Why?" he says calmly. Fuck, I'm pissed as hell right now and she's shit to me. Why is he always so calm with her shit?
     She slams her fists on the table, "You know I don't eat in front of people." This girl has some serious issues.
     "It's just Flynn, it's not just me anymore sis. Flynn is my brother so he's yours, you eat in front of family."
      "He ain't my family, you ain't my family. You are all shit to me," she growls. Tyler screws his face up in pain. She is icy cold inside and out. I can't imagine this girl being nice like Tyler described. What happened to her to make her so dark and twisted? She's hurting him does she not see?
      I look deep into her eyes and I don't like what I see. I shiver as the darkness of her soul washes over me. I was quick to judge, she's hurting too but for what reason? Man, I look away and try get that feeling out of my head. She lives with that pain all the time. How do I even know this shit?
     Tyler sighs and gets up to order. "You could be a bit nicer to your brother, he cares about you."
     "He ain't my brother."
     "Yes he is, you can't deny that. You actually have a brother that loves you and looks after you. You should be grateful."
     "The only thing I'm grateful for is mortality." I frown at her, what does she mean by that? Should I warn Tyler? Why would she say that? Tyler returns to the table one he's ordered.
      "I need a piss," he says and walks away. Why didn't he just go straight from the till? The coffees arrive and Riley goes into her bag and produces a vodka bottle. She tips it into her coffee and stashes it back in her bag.
      I thought it was odd she was still intoxicated, she already started drinking. She takes a huge mouthful of her coffee and she sighs with relief I think. Tyler returns and sits down none the wiser. This girl needs some serious help.
     "Are you working tonight bro?" Tyler asks.
     "Yeah, after I finish class until closing."
     "K, I'll see you after then, we can play Xbox?"
     "Sure," I say. I'm so glad he's back, it's just not the same without him here. Our food arrives and we tuck in. Riley continues to drink her coffee. She needs to eat or she will be sick if she's drinking on empty stomach. What do I care?