Chapter 9 part 1

A month later

HongJoong

It's been a month since Y/n incident in school and her parents sent to prison.  Around that time as well the guys and I told her our feeling and showed her our demon forms.  As time pass Y/n started to get show more express and happiness around us.

San and Yeosang are currently laying in bed with Y/n in the middle since she got sick with a fever.  "As much as I would like Yeosang to heal her, his ability can't heal her sickness" Wooyoung said as we were in the middle of making a get well cake for her.  "If we could then it would have been easier for Yeo to cure any of us from sickness but we're not gods" Seonghwa commented as he was working on the cake batter.  All of us agreed before we heard a open and foots coming towards us.

It was San

"How our kitten doing?" Mingi question him while he went to the cabinets and grabs a glass cup.  "Poor Y/n ran out of bed to head to the bathroom throwing up, Yeosang is helping her out by holding her hair back right now" He said turning on the water and put some in the glass before turning off the sink.  Poor Y/n, I bet it was from all of her stress when she was being harass by both her parents and ex friends.

Yeosang

This has been the fourth time Y/n ran to the bathroom.  I could only heal wounds but couldn't cure people sickness.  I was holding Y/n hair back as while she was throwing up in the toilet.  "You alright hun" Y/n stopped for a bit and nodded her head.  "I just want this sickness to go away" She said while taking some deep breath before sighing and leaning against me.  "Don't worry hun, you'll get better soon" I picked her up and carried her back to bed as San was there holding a glass of water an some medicine. 

"I don't wanna take them"

"But you'll get better if you do love" San said placing them on the stand as I laid her down on the bed.  "I hate being sick.." San and I felt bad for her after all she had been through, but her sickness isn't as terrible as her parents were to her.  Once we got Y/n to her medicine, she went to sleep after a bit as San and I were cuddling close.

"Sleep well Love"  

To be continued