𝟢𝟩 | 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖪

"HOW ARE YOU, SWEETIE?" Tamia's mom Carmen asks, opening the door for Corinne who had a bag for the sleepover

"HOW ARE YOU, SWEETIE?" Tamia's mom Carmen asks, opening the door for Corinne who had a bag for the sleepover. "I'm fine, how about you?" Corinne returns the pleasantry .

"I'm doing good. I'm so sorry for your loss." She says making her smile softly."Thank you." Corinne goes upstairs, seeing the three girls sitting down on Tamia's bed.

"You look so pretty," Lizeth says, immediately. "Thank you." Corinne laughs as Tamia stands up to hug her.

Tamia was about 5'1" with thick full lips, smooth light brown skin that went with her brown doe eyes, and thick long lashes.

"We not talking about that today," Corinne says before she could even get the words out. "But-" Kennedy starts joining the hug.

She was the tallest of the girls standing at 5'5" and it was crazy because she was the youngest. She was thirteen and they often forgot how old she was because she was so mature.

"I'm serious. Not today. I'mma be in my feelings about it Saturday anyway." She tells them, leaving out the fact that she had cried about her grandmother that morning too.

"I want my own hug," Lizeth says when the other two girls let Corinne go. Lizeth was the only Mexican in the friend group and they turned her out.

She could pass for a white woman in the winter due to how pale she got and how her light brown hair turned strawberry blonde. The only one who wasn't there was Isaiah and he couldn't get off of work.

Isaiah was the only boy in the group. He was 6'4", dark skin, nice teeth. All the girls wanted him and it was hard for him to get a girlfriend that wasn't intimidated by his best friends being all girls. It was always a problem because the four girls were there first and would be there after them.

"What time you trying to leave?" Tamia asks. "It don't matter but I gotta tell y'all something." Corinne starts.

"So don't y'all know how I went out with Milo yesterday?" She continues.

"Yeah." They say with distaste. They hated Milo because of how he played with Corinne and her feelings. Yet he made her happy at one point in time so they put up with him for her sake. "So he asked me to be his girlfriend again and I said..." She waits before saying, "You know what? Guess."

"Yes. You still stuck on him, we know." Kennedy rolls her. "I said no." She sticks her tongue out at them. "Deadass?" Tamia asks.

They didn't believe her when she said she was over it entirely because of how long they had been fucking around and how often she did run back to him.

"Yeah, fuck him for real."

"So you done with him?" He questions. "I have been done. He just needs to accept the fact that we better off being friends." She tells them.

"So how you feel?" Tamia asks.

"I don't know. I don't regret being stuck on him for all that time cause I would keep running back every time." She mutters.