The Prince and the Bellhop

I hurriedly pack my last pair of smart clothes in that neglected bag. I close the zipper and place the bag on top of the pile of bags I've finished packing. I drape myself over the bags and let out a relieved sigh; I've finally finished packing for my business trip in the Land of Ooo.

I exit the Candy Kingdom in my brand new Rolls Royce, and make my way to the Astral Airport. As soon as I arrive, a lumpy, purple creature with a deep, rich voice gives me the way to the main parking lot. I park the car, smooth out the creases in my pants, and head towards the entrance of the airport.

The airport is ultra crowded and cramped. Each person in the crowd moves as if hands are dragging them this way and that way, pulling their eyes to one thing and then another. Must be a busy day... I ask a security guard for directions to Terminal 5 and get no response. Fool! Do thou not know who is't I am? I am Bubba Gumball, prince of the Candy Kingdom!

At last, I find the terminal, and I board the plane. Almost every seat on the first class section is filled. I take my seat, close my eyes, and wait for the plane to land.

I wake up, and at last, I am in the Land of Ooo. I sleepily get off of my seat, take my bags out of the overhead cabin, and walk towards the exit.

Serenity airport is far less crowded than Astral Airport, to my surprise. I make my way towards the parking lot and call a cab over.

"To the Highland Hotel, please."

-

The cab pulls over in front of the hotel and a beautiful, young concierge takes my hand, slowly helping me out of the car. She has fiery red hair and smooth, yellow skin.

"You must be Mr. Gumball. It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Phoebe. I am the head concierge of the Highland Hotel." She says and bows down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!"

As I unloaded my luggage from the trunk, a young man comes over to help.

"Our bellhop, Mateo, will be helping you with your luggage."

I look behind Phoebe and see a man in a black suit with slicked back black hair and pale, grey skin. He looks awfully familiar...

The man walks forward and smirks devilishly.
Could it be...Marshall? I haven't seen him in years! He looks so... different. He's fit as fuck now. Hell, he even goes by another name now!

But that smirk...that goddamned smirk. It's so distinctive. I just need to hear his voice, then I'll know if it's the man of my dreams.

"Good evening sir! May I take these bags out of your way?" He asks in a foreign accent with an impish smile on his face.

I nod my head yes and hand him the bags. I can see his biceps and back muscles through his white collared shirt as he places the bags on the luggage cart. A pulse starts to grow in my crotch. Goddammit... terrible timing. I try to cover my growing erection, hoping nobody will notice.

Mateo and I wave goodbye to Phoebe, and make our way towards the reception desk. Mateo waits behind me as I check in. At the reception desk, there is a tall and lanky man with lots of hair on his arms. A werewolf, I presume. He's not hiding it very well, not sure if that's his intention. He promptly checks me in to the hotel and Mateo guides me towards the elevator.

We're in the elevator, and Mateo suddenly drops his accent, as we are the only people inside.

"M-Marshall?!"

"Yes Bubba, it's me... I'm surprised at how long it took you to figure this out. Don't you see the fang marks on my neck?" Marshall exclaims.

"Well, to be fair, they're covered by your collar... Plus, you look so different now. The suit, the slicked back hair...the muscles...."