The missing picture

I wake up, look to my side and realise once again, "Oh, he's still missing. Right". Steadily, I walk out and stumble, I grasp myself together and walk out the door, and down the stairs with silent lonely steps. I look out to the lounge and there, lays a gloomy body, staying still and silent, as if dead. "Hey... Jack" I encourage myself to speak, he doesn't flinch, no expression left on his pale face, it's hard to believe but, Rove has gone missing for 2 days. On the day I was suppose to leave. 

                                                                                  [Back to that day]

"Yawn." I look to my side and I see Rove sound asleep. I'm happy, we were able to do it, but today I have to leave which is unfortunate. "Rove... Wake up" I chuckle as I brush my hands across his bedhead. "Mnn... give me a minute...or two" He grudgingly spoke as he lays on his side. I grin and hug him from behind. I kiss his neck and nibble his ear, he flinches and grunts. "Ugh fine, stop doing that, it tickles" His raspy voice gives me a tingles, "Rove, is it alright if we have bacon and eggs for breakfast" I ask as I embrace my chest against his back, he silently nodded and I happily thank him. We get up and head downstairs, but before I was able to realise, it was already too late. "So. You said she was getting us lunch huh?" Jack stood before us and leaned against the wall as if expecting our shocking looks. We're in big trouble! "Look, it just happened and how was I suppose to tell you-" Before Rove could finish reasoning Jack interrupts "You rejected me but go for him?!" He looks at me with a pissed off expression. I couldn't find anyway to speak and just stood there. As we all pause in silence I was able to grasp my words and spoke "I still haven't completely forgiven you! You attacked me and insistently annoyed me, so you expect me to shut up and accept any request you want!?" As I began to yell Rove blocks me and tells me "that's enough", his eyes looked serious as he stared at me, he looked at Jack and explains "We aren't dating and it just happened out of nowhere, we won't do it again" I look at Rove's back and completely disagree with his words. It wasn't out of nowhere and I thought we had a certain relationship! I push Rove out of my way and head to the room ignoring everything they're saying.    

After being in my room for hours I got a knock on the door and Jack had explained that Rove went somewhere and hasn't gotten back yet. We went to the lounge and waited, and waited, but he didn't arrive. And it's already been a day. I look at Jack and felt guilty while all of this was happening "Jack, I'm... Sorry. For what I said to you, it was wrong and... I hope you forgive me, and I'm sure Rove is just busy right now" As I say that I walk out of the room and out the front door, taking a deep breathe in the cold misty air. I thought about searching for him but I don't have a car and I don't have any leads either.  Where could he have gone? I start searching. 5 hours go by and I couldn't find anything, we contacted the police the day he went missing but they didn't do much about it. As the hours go by I begin to feel dread and loneliness, I feel scared, but I have to find him.

"Knock, Knock, Knock" A door knocks as a pretty female enters and greets "Hello". It was Sherry and she looked anxious, before I could savour that expression she changes as she realises it was me, Joli. "J-joli?!" She hesitantly asks and rushes to hug me, I hug back and greet her. We both quickly rush inside and she quickly asks "are you still staying here!? what happened?!" we sit down and I answer each question honestly. "So Rove went missing? that's awful! I can help you, with anything!" Sherry asks, I remember that she's very famous and knows a few people that might help. I show her Rove to see if her or anyone she knew had seen him but she shook her head. I ask if she knew anyone that went to my school as I show her what school I had went to. She willingly says "Yes, I do! him and I had met through a cosplay contest and hit it off real well! I'll show you him and see if you know him!" She shows me a Asian beside Sherry who had cosplayed as some anime character. "What is his name?" I ask as I look closer and somehow felt as if I had known who he was, "Jian." I remember, the one that I helped! I continue to speak "Yes... that's right. It was Jian, the one Jack and his gang use to bully, maybe he would know where Rove could have gone!"