Han's Manor

As Margarrette saw someone on the street, she stops her car immediately and ask if he knew where the direction of the Han's Manor but sadly he could not even tell her where it is nor know nothing about such manor in their little town. It's been 12 hours yet she's still wondering the streets with her car alone and not knowing where to go or just even a direction to where she's heading.

Margarrette was the successor of the Manor. It was from her Grandmother who just passed away. She never thought that she would be receiving such inheritance since she was never really close to her grandparents and never have the chance to see the so called "Manor of the Hans" . She heard stories from her mother of how she grew up in that Manor and tells her how wonderful and life changing it is to just catch a glimpse of it there was also the time where her mother told her that she would bring her there but it never happened because later that evening her mother died from a car accident along with her father, making her the only inheritor of all her grandparents wealth.

She tried to find a motel or an inn but there was no such thing in that little town.

The sky became dark and heavy rain starts pouring. She's in a bad situation since she's alone in the road to knowhere and she began to get mad as her car suddenly shuts off. No lights. No engine. And with no reason, her roof cover folds leaving her all cranky. She jumps out and started finding a place where she could cover her self from the rain. She started running, not knowing that she was already in the woods heading towards a house from a far where she thought she could ask someone to stay for a while since it's raining cats and dogs.

As soon as she have covered herself from the roof of what seems to be an old house, he notice a light coming from inside. She wipes the dust from the window and sneak a little peak. She saw people inside who seems to be having a little party. She wonders to herself "why are there people gathering inside a house of what seems to be an abandon house in the middle of the woods?".  After a few minutes, a couple made an entrance and the crowd started applauding. She wipes the window again to get a clearer view to see their faces but it was her greatest mistake because as soon as she saw the couple's faces she knew then that it was the Han's Manor and the couple was her parents.

She rushed inside and hugs them. "I miss you mom and dad", she cried. Not long after, She notice that she knew everyone inside. She smiled.

The next day, a girl was found cold and pale inside her car not knowing what caused her death.