𝟢𝟫 | 𝖲𝖨𝖦𝖭𝖲

"SO Y'ALL NOT GONE TEACH ME THIS LIL HANDSHAKE?" Corinne asks

"SO Y'ALL NOT GONE TEACH ME THIS LIL HANDSHAKE?" Corinne asks. They had all met in front of Five's house and the boys were greeting each other. "Girl, I been trying to get them to teach me for years." The girl says, getting on the sprinter. "Oh, I'm Cassie." She adds.

"I'm Corinne," Corinne tells her. "And I'm Mercedes. But you see him right there. That's my man and I swear-" Mercedes starts her threat only for Corinne to put her hand up.

"First of all, un-uh. You not finna come up in here and talk to me any type of way. Second of all, don't nobody want Marquell." Corinne rolls her eyes.

If Marquell was going to cheat, he was going to cheat.

"Why you fronting my move like that? I can get all the tillys I want." He exclaims from the front.

"How you know his name?" Mercedes asks. "You remember D-man?" He yells. "That's my nephew," Corinne says, when Mercedes nods. "Awe shit. My fault. I'm just-"

"Insecure as hell." Cassie finishes for her making Corinne laugh. "Bitch, I hate you." Mercedes starts. "I love you too." Cassie blows a kiss at her as everybody else piles into the sprinter.

"We need snacks." Five complains, laying on the floor.

"Fat ass," Meech complains as his brother redirects to the gas station.

"If everybody go in, they gone think we stealing," Corinne says.

"Huh?"

"If everybody go in, they gone think y'all stealing." Demon repeats for her.

"Shid...we is stealing though," Tadoe says making her shake her head as they get out of the van. They walk into the gas station and immediately get stared at. She gets some Flamin' Hot ruffles, the mini chip dip, cranberry juice, mango-pineapple juice, water, peach rings, and Sour Patch watermelons.

"I got her stuff." She hears a deep voice from behind her. "I got it." She tells him as he puts down the stuff he was getting.

"Nah. You paid last time." He tells her. "So we just switching every time we go somewhere?" She asks. "Nah, we not switching no more." He tells her before asking for Dutches.

"It's my money and I want to spend it." She says. "But you finna let me pay." He tells her, taking the money out of his pocket. "This time." She compromised with him. "You look pretty, Cece." He adds. "Thank you, stink." She smiles, grabbing one of the two bags.

"You not finna call me that soft ass shit."

"Yes, I am cause remember when I kept telling you my name was Corinne and you just had to call me Cece? This payback for that." She tells him. "You mad childish for that." He says. "You just as childish so don't start." She says as they walk out of the gas station.