chapter 12

Mabel P.O.V
I smiled and looked down at my baby boy. I pulled on the chains. Pulling him to his feet. I kissed him. I bite his lip. He gasped. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. I conquered his mouth. He went weak for me. I pulled away for air. He looked so delicious right now. I dove in for more. Little whimpers came from my baby drove me to hunger.

I slipped my hands under his skirt. He wasn't wearing any panties. My baby boy was being naughty. I spanked him twice on each cheek. He squeaked at the pain. I slipped my fingers into his wet sloppy hoe. I fingered my baby open. He was shaking and crying. I slipped my fingers out of his hole.

The door slammed open. Will and the other demons stood by the door frame. Will bowed to me. "My king, what are your order". I was pissed he interrupted my play time with my Baby. But I did need him. "Will, you did great job forming a womb for my Baby girl". I rubbed my babies back. "Now we will have heirs for my throne". "Also this dick, you created for me. Will fill my baby up for days to come". I kissed my baby on the lips. "Now your new job is to kill and enslave the townspeople of Reverse falls".

Will and the demons nodded to me. "What are you gonna do about the barrier that is keeping us from leaving reverse falls" Will spoke. I just smirked at him. "That barrier is old. It will fall soon. Give it few days. I can't believe you can't feel its magic dwindling". I snarled at the demons. "If you are worried about the barrier around Buds place. It will fail soon too".

The Demons nodded to me. "Now leave with my baby. Who is your queen". The demons left me. Expect for Will. He stared at my baby with love. "I said leave me, Will. Or I will kill you in front of Baby". I used my contract to cause pain through Will's body. He fell into a kneeling position. He cwaling at his skin. He seeching in pain. "Now Will, you will leave". I let go of the connection. Will laid there for bit, before getting up and leaving. Now back at breeding my baby.

I laid him down on his back. I spread his legs apart. I leaned my head down to his hole. And licked his wet sloppy hole. He let out a cry. I eat out his pretty hole. He was trying to pull away from my ministrations. I slapped his plump thighs. He stopped struggling. I pushed my tongue into his hole. His slick taste heavenly.

Thirty minutes later, my baby came twice from me eating him out. I pulled back. I licked my lips. I whip away the slick from my face. I postioned my cock to my babies entranced. I dove in with force. He squealed and grabbed the sheets of the bed.

Gideon P.O.V
The town became a nightmare apocalypse. Everyday someone is murdered or enslaved by the demons. Stan and Ford go out and bring back people and rations. I am to afraid to leave. Dad goes out to collect parts for Mcgucket. Mcgucket is building weapon to use against the demons and weapon to break into Mabels palace.

Pacifica spends her day helping the scared children. She blames herself. It is not her fault. But no one can get her to change her mind. No one has seen Dipper. Nobody is thinking his working for Mabel. He is probably a slave or he is hiding from her.

I look around. I get up from my corner in the living room. I walk to the lab. Down the stairs I hear Ford and Mcgucket talking. "It only last three more days. If we don't get it down now. Not just reverse falls but the whole world would be in her control". I rushed upstairs. I ran to Pacifica. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my room and closed the door.

"What is wrong, Gideon?" Pacifica asked me. I let go of her wrist. I noticed I left a burise. "Sorry, Pacifica" I apologize. "Tell me, what is wrong?" I sighed and pulled my hair. "The barrier on the house and around the town will only last three more days". Pacifica fell to her knees. Tears ran down her cheeks. "No, tell me you are joking" she begged. I shook my head no. Tears ran faster down her cheeks.