Author's Note/Rant

Hey guys, so I know that most of you skip over this part, but some don't. So, here's my take on these author notes.

This is going to be one of the only times I do an entire chapter, not counting my first book where I did one of these before realizing how annoying they were. 

If you like any of the Dekusquad characters, minus Tsu, she's chill, then don't read.

This basically is a product of my anger and spur of the moment decision.

Besides that, I have had a few mixed feelings about Deku which is why I'm torn with posting this. It doesn't technically contain Deku, but it contains his friends.

*** BE WARNED I DON'T THINK ABOUT THE DEKUSQUAD THIS WAY***

I just need to vent, so here:

Deku is fine, I guess, he's a bit bland but I mean, what's new? Anyways, I don't hate his character he just isn't my favorite which obviously means I'm going to have a bias. Having said that, I also don't think that Uraraka, Todoroki, or Iida would act this way.

AT ALL.

But, for the sake of this story, they will. I honestly hate when people do this, but I get it. You need some 'action' or something, but it isn't cannon but then again, if all fanfic writers described characters as their cannon personalities, everything would be boring. But, I dunno why, but whenever people make Uraraka super bitchy it just annoys  me.

But, I'm a hypocrite, so she's going to be only mild bitchy in this fic.

Now, back to my point, I know that this also isn't necessarily cannon, but I feel like it kind of is.

People only apologizing to Bakugou because Deku wants them to or won't talk to them.

Think about it. He's, not to be mean, but the GOLDEN CHILD of MHA. And it kinda ticks me off cause like, can you at least make him a little human? Mental flaws, now I know that he has self confidence issues etc. but maybe make it more noticeable and affecting his decisions.

Have a few mistakes that could cause a big arc or event and then ya know...

But, that's kind of why people like him. He's nice, smart, cute, and funny to watch and for these fictional characters, be around. So, if he stopped talking to them, and that reason was because of Bakugou since he sort of still sees him as superior.

*I haven't finished what is finished of the anime, I'm on season 3 so some stuff might be wrong*

Then they would go apologize without meaning it just to get their friend to talk to them. And I'm ashamed to say that I would most likely do that too, I know that it isn't right but we're all humans and we're greedy. It's in our blood.

But, then if you think about it form the point of view of person who's being taken advantage of, then it's messed up. You might not think that it's that big of a deal, and some people might think of it this way and shrug it off. But even if it doesn't normally affect you, it gets you thinking. 

Does anyone you're friends with actually like the real you?

It's sad. And if it happens again and again, then it's sure to do a number on your mental health no matter how much you try to hide it.

Thanks for listening, if you did 😁