Interview Day

Monday

It's Monday now, which means I'm going to have a work interview. At the same time, I'm excited but nervous,
I don't know what to feel.

Nicole told me that she would pick me up, So I am waiting on the streets waiting for Nicole. I still can't believe that I got the job I have been wanting since I was a kid.

"Hey Beautiful" she says as she got out of the car while holding a boquet of flowers.

I started tearing up and went to hug Nicole.

"I'm sorry I get very emotional"

"It's okay baby" she then handed me the boquet of flowers with a big smile on her face. "You'll do great"

"Thank you"

"Anytime"

"God I'm so lucky to have you"

"So am I, Are you ready?"

"Kind of...."

"Let's go then" she then opens the door for me. While I was giving her a big smile.

The whole drive she was giving me compliments which boosted my confidence. I was starting to get very nervous what if they decided not to give me the job? I guess will find out.

Nicole dropped me off infront of the building.

"Hey...Believe in yourself okay?"

"Okay.. thank you Nicole, it means alot"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"Call me when you're done"

"Okay bye"

"Bye baby" She said before she drove off.

I was on my way to the front desk and my hands were shaking.

"Hey good afternoon, I'm Waverly Earp I'm for my interview for Mr. Johnson"

"Hi Good afternoon to you aswell, is it okay if you wait for a couple minutes?his taking some phone calls"

"Yeah sure"

"You may sit over there"

"Okay thank you"

I was sitting for about 15 minutes now and I started to calm down.

"Waverly Earp?" The front desk calls me

"Yes"

"Please follow me I'll lead the way to Mr. Johnson's office"

"Okay"

When we were on our way, I started getting anxious again. But I tried to keep myself calm.

"Hi are you Waverly Earp?" Mr. Johnson asks

"Yes, Nice to meet you"

"I am Micheal Johnson, so good to meet you too. I read your application and I was amazed by your GPA."

"Thank you so much"

"What made you want to become an engineer?"

"When I was really young I was really obssesed with building with my toys like legos. And when I started growing up I was really into buildings and structures, which made me fall inlove with engineering more."

"That's great, you have a heart of an engineer."

"(Laughs) Thank you"

"What motivates you?"