ch 9 : geniuenly hurt haha

4 months in (operation fuck off lila the rat)FRIDAY2:45 PM

FRIDAY
2:45 PM

It's 4 months in this fake boyfriend thing,and-co-mission FAILED ; what was the co-mission you ask? Don't catch feelings. yeah mission failed,FOR BOTH PARTIES,so-hell yeah but none of the other parties know that 🤠

Well,you've been acting suspicious lately,not wanting to hang out sometimes,and hiding your phone and silently giggling on your phone.(you had a ft schedule with sakusa,you didnt want them too see you guys were just faking everything now did you?)

Adrien Agreste,has been equally suspicious also going missing right after class.(his dad came back and forced him back to model when he doesn't anymore)

Both were gone at the same time coincidentally.

Lila used that as an advantage,and made a rumour,Adrien Agreste was cheating on Marrienate Dupain-Cheng with Hoshi De Bulley. Word spread fast,fast enough to reach the ears of the fooled.

Adrien was cleared as he admitted and yelled at Lila,
"I was with you that time because of my modeling! your dad and you saw me there!"

Causing Lila to shrugg it off.

Hoshi,was now the center of criticism.

Although,she was left unaware of these rumors,being 'touchy' with the boys(that's how she always acts?she does it a sign of affection to show that there still friends.)and wearing 'scandalous' outfits when she's always wearing her outfits sround and no-one commented,before,her friends starting to drift from her and people avoiding her like a plague,this happened for,Weeks.

Until she was finally infromed after being confronted in the females bathroom,with the girlfriend of one her teammates in a group activity.

Realizing what's happened after they left she locked herself in the bathroom crying.

(moaning mrytle jkjk)

after a few minutes she's decided to seek for comfort.

5 MONTHS IN
TUESDAY
2:45 PM

hoshhosh 🍡 :
hey you busy rn?
delivered

ah he was practicing more because he said he had a important match soon,cancelling there 2 weeks of ft and less contact,which she was fine with,atleast that's what she told herself.

Wiping her tears away,she went out there were students out and about,which made her extremely conscious about what she looked like,she still carried herself with grace,poise and confidence.