6# vαmpírє

Heyo! Sry for late update! I've been lazy these days 😅 Uhm well hope you like the chapter? If not tell me >-<

~❄️~

Juvia Pov :

I run out of the cemetery, but I barely can run because my whole body is trembling. I can't just believe it! It has to be a lie. He can't be dead! He's alive.. but just how?! I am so terrified. I.. I need to tell this to someone!! I take out my phone and put Erza's phone number.

"Tut...tut...tut...tut..tu- Hello? Juvia?"
"Erza come to my house now! It's urgent!"
"What happened?"
"Just come to my house I'll explain you everything when you come!"
"Uhm.. ok than. Until later!"
"Later!"

I run to my house, opened the house door and run to my room. I'm still trembling.

How can he be dead?? How?
Ding dong. I hear the door bell ring. I hurriedly run to the door and opened it.

"Hey Juv-", I didn't let her finish her sentence. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my room. As we entered, I slammed the door shut.

"W-What's wrong??!", asked me Erza.
"He's dead Erza! DEAD!"
"Who's dead?"
"LYON!!"
"Whaa?? What are you saying he's not dead, he's alive. Juvia are you halucinating?"
"I saw it! I saw it with my eyes!"
"What did you see?"
"His GRAVE!"
"Haa? What's goin' on whit ya? Are you sick or something?"
"No I'm not! I took a pic..", I grabbed my phone and searched for the pic.

Erza Pov :

Juvia gave me her phone. I was shocked when I saw the pic. He defenitly is dead. How can it be? Is he a vampire or something like that?

"Maybe he's a vampire?"
"Hmm vampire maybe.."
"Juvia?"
"Hai?" (A/N: Hai = Yes)
"Tomorrow we are going after him! We have to buy onions to keep us safe or he can bite us!"

I felt that Juvia was daydreaming about something.

Juvia Pov :

~Daydream~

"Why isn't anyone here? Hello?"

I was in the school's canteen. It was empty. I wonder where everyone was.

"Hello little Juvia."
I heard a dark voice. I looked behind to only be met with.. Lyon. He was different, his eyes are red. He had vampire teeth. I suddenly became scared and nervous.

"H-Hey. Where's everyone? W-Why are we.. alone?"
"Oh the others? They went home. Are you scared of me, little Juvia?"
I didn't say anything. He was approaching me. By all step e took and closer he was, more nervous I became. He was now behind me.

"You know.. I'm really hungry. I want to eat."
"E-Ehm we're in the canteen you have all the food you want.."
"But I want something... different."
"L-l-l-like w-what?"
He approached me even more. He hugged me from behind. I shivered as I felt his breath in my ear.

"Hmm.. for example... like.. YOUR BLOOD."
I couldn't answer. He already bite my neck. I screamed in pain.

~End of Daydream. Coming to reality.~

"AAAAAAAHHH...!!", I screamed.
Wait. I touched my neck. No wound. Was it a daydream? Or did I become a vampire too?!

"Juvia, are you alright? You were daydreaming again. Am I right?"
So it was a daydream.
"Y-Yeah.. but yeah tomorrow we will stalk him!"
"Yeah. Well I think I'm going home now. See you tomorrow."
"See you!"

Tomorrow I'll find out if he is a vampire or not.

~💧~

Sry again for not updating!
Hope you liked the chappie!
Sry for grammar and spelling mistakes too.
Comment,
Vote if you want and
Until next chappie! <3