♥babey♥

Yoongi was sitting in his office, thinking about his business stuff. He was very rich, as you could see from the expensive equipment he had in his office. Also the Rolex on his wrist. And the Gucci clothing along with Balenciaga shoes and Chanel earrings.

Yoongi was living any man's dream. But he wanted to spoil others, a certain one, specifically.

“D-Daddy...”, a voice said, after a door opening sound. Jimin.

Yoongi turned around and saw his pretty boy dressed in a pastel blue sweater, baby pink skirt and white thigh highs that hugged his thick thighs perfectly.

The younger male had a bubblegum pink hair, with small dark brown roots coming out. His face had on light makeup, with tons of rosey blush.

And that sight in front of Yoongi could make any guy pop a boner.

Yoongi had to bite his lip to prevent having a boner, but the member was already hardening.

“Daddy... I-I twied on a new outwit.. Dwoes Daddy lwike it?”, Jimin asked as he stepped closer to the older male, eventually placing himself on the lap of the other.

“Daddy loves it, babyboy.”, Yoongi said, having to bite his lip even harder as the skirt of Jimin's started slowly riding up after sitting on his lap.

Yoongi had a real problem now.

Jimin had gone into a straddling position on Yoongi's lap, unpurposely grinding his butt on the crotch area of Yoongi's.

Yoongi groaned silently: “Jimin, fuck.”

“Daddy no sweaw! Minnie wiww haw bad inwluenf!”, Jimin said, jumping on the lap of the business man.

By now Yoongi had placed his veiny hands on the plump butt of his babyboy, and massaged the cheeks softly.

“Daddy whad aw you dwoing? It twickls!”, Jimin said, giggling at the new feeling.

Yoongi just wanted to fuck the hell out of Jimin just now and there, but he had to have some self-control. Jimin's skirt had riden all the way up, so that his pastel yellow lace thong showed up.

The older one of the two picked the other up and put him on the desk of his.

“D-Daddy..”, Jimin whined.

Yoongi crashed his lips onto the plump and thick lips Jimin had. The kiss was sloppy and intense, but it still had that sweet and delicate vibration to it.

“Daddy, pwease...”, Jimin pleaded from his sugar daddy.

“Please what, baby?”, Yoongi asked, smirking as he checked out the boy with plump lips and a skirt riden up.

“Hewp me, Daddy! I, ah, I thwink I hawe a b-bonew...”, Jimin said, using the word ‘boner’, that his Daddy had taught him a couple weeks earlier.

“Mhm.. And does it hurt, sweetie?”, Yoongi asked, still that cheesy smirk plastered on his face.

“Weaw bwad, Daddy..!”

The desk of Yoongi's was large enough for Jimin to lay down with his legs up in the air, so he did.

And the plump bum was even more on the display.

The both males had their dicks pointing straight up at the ceiling. Jimin's was just more visible due to the thin clothing he was wearing.

“Baby, if you want me to stop, just say ‘banana’, okay?”, Yoongi told Jimin before he was going any further. They had only fooled around a few time, but Jimin never really realized what was going on.