He realizes..

TRUMP POV :

It was late at night and I was getting ready for bed after by debate with Biden. I was brushing my teeth thinking of it when I realized I couldn't get my mind off of Biden, of course it's hatred thinking of him nothing else, Right? His voice was so calming and he had a certain charm to him that just.. no! I can't be thinking of my own enemy this way, I'm with pence and I'll be with pence forever. I hear mikey call me into the room so I go into the room and lay down aside of him. He faces the other way like every other night, I can't remember the last time we've cuddled.. but it's okay because I know mike loves me. Tomorrow I'm gonna get him a gift, I'm gonna get him a fly lollipop since I know he loves flys and lollipops. As I close my eyes and start to drift off all I can think about is Biden, I try and think about other things that might work like the debate tomorrow, but a debate with Biden none the less. As long as it's nothing serious I guess it won't hurt just to think about him for one night, right?

<Next Day>

Biden POV

As I wake up I realize all I've been thinking about was TRUMP! That dirty old bastard clown put some sort of circus magic on me I know it. At least it's not in a good way, I could never like him.
~As I get up to make my morning coffee and get ready for the debate with trump this morning, I hear on the news that due to the weather and COVID it might be canceled~
It better not be, I would still have my flight and am not spending anytime there just to "talk" or "hangout" with him, I can't even stand being with him for 10 minutes how am I supposed to be there for a few hours with nothing besides him and his little boyfriend pence. Of course nobody knows about pence and trumps relationship, but I'm not gonna out him for nothing. His wife knows and is actually secretly dating Michelle, I'm dating Obama. He's a nice man with a kind heart and far better then trump. I should probably get going already as the debate is in 6 hours and I have a flight.