Chapter 2

Emma's P.O.V.
"Em , give your best seductive look. Bite those lips and have ur hand on your cleavage dear." Said my photographer who is hard as fuck already btw.

I gave my most seductive poses and now it's a pack up .

It's already 12:20 am , I need to rush to my apartment bcz I have my flight to russia at 7:00 am Tomorrow .

This year's Victoria Secret Event is in Russia in some 7 star hotel , I don't know the address but my manager already booked the flight and the car from airport to the venue.

"Ah finally in my home sweet home . Let's call it a night after night skin care routine ." I said to no one and started doing that and went sleeping .

" Wake up ,Wake up." My alarm blared loudly , irritating me but now I have to get up , it's already 5:30 am., need to reach airport in an hour .

I quickly took the shower and wore black sweatshirt I didn't know I own with the sweat pants and white sneakers and have my coat in my hand bcz Russia is gonna be bitch cold .

My luggage is already at the airport thanks to my oh so sweet manager.

So I took the most imp meal of the day that is breakfast ( eggs, Salad , waffle and mix fresh juice) and rushed to the airport.

" Yes Mom , I reached the airport, no I don't need private jet . I got it mom." I said to my overprotective mom who called me during my security check .

" I will Call dad now. Love you. " I said while hanging up. I love my parents a lot , though they are always busy but still they always have input in our life.
My Mom is Famous Victoria Secret model turned Interior Designer and Dad is famous hair stylist and Businessman . I called my dad and he was also worried but also proud of me.

" Miss your flight will leave in half an hour , go to that terminal and board your flight. " receptionist said politely and pointed towards the direction.

" Thank you and have a good day." I said with a smile and left to.board the plane.

I need something to pass my time in flight so I decided to bought Book on Global warming hazards and Environment. What ? I am fashion designer and model , doesn't mean I am dumb in other skills, in the contrary I am double major along with fashion designing, I have done major in Robotics Engineering from NYU , though no one knows about this degree , not even my parents. Yes I am a nerd from the heart .

I bought the book and boarded the plane . My manager booked me first Class seat . I started listening to music while reading the book, Until I see a shadow above me and got the shock of my life.
" YOU?"