3 - Aɴ Iɴ Hᴏᴜsᴇ Vɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ.

(I just wanted to mention. Stop making Corpse and Sykkuno's friendship sexual. It makes them super uncomfortable and if your looking for this to be sexual, this story is not for you I am sorry to say. If you have heard about the Jack and Mark situation, you know what I mean.)

SYKKUNO'S POV-

"Lily..?"

She stops talking to Rae and looks at me.

"Yes Sykkuno?"

"You know you don't have to call me Sy- Nevermind. Can you let Toast know I'm leaving?"

She puts her pink mustache on and nods her head.

"Yes sir!"

I begin to walk out the door, my phone in my left hand.

"Also let Scarra know I stole his cat ears for me!"

I shut the Offline TV's houses door, placing the cat ears on my head and hoping in my car and riding over to the house address Corpse had sent me.

I only wanted Toast to know because he always wonders where I am when I leave and I don't wanna wait on his call after he finally realizes I'm gone.

Also because I don't want him to be jealous of me and Corpse.

It's my first time meeting him. I'm excited I guess. I just don't wanna make him nervous because I want to be his friend.

Or at least clarify that I am friends with him.

The car stops infront of a white house that was very pretty but fairly small seeing as only one person lived there.

"Thank you so very much."

"Your welcome. Have a nice day."

"You too!"

I walk up to the house door and look at my phone once again, making sure this was the right house before knocking.

The car drives away as I still wait at the door for an answer.

The door unlocks and there was a what looked like a 5 foot tall guy who walked up with a black shirt on.

"Uh.. Sorry sir I may have the wrong house.."

I get nervous and step back as he laughs.

"Hey Sykkuno."

I look up at the guy as he gives me a small smile.

"Corpse..? You look nothing like you sound like.."

"Yeah I know."

He goes silent for a bit as he looks away from me, whispering to himself.

"You can come in. I really don't like being outside."

I walk inside his house as he shuts and locks the door, walking over to me.

"Why does it look so small on the outside-"

"But so big on the inside."

I look back at him as he gives me a condescending face.

"I realized that when I first moved here."

I just look around and then stare back at him.

"You know, you don't talk much when we play games.. I'm surprised your talking to me a lot more now."

"Anxiety and acid in my body don't go well together. I wish I could talk more."