27

Tzuyu is now back to being a good kid, she apologized to the teacher. Chaeyoung and Elkie were happy for her to be back in their small friend group.

Mina was practicing her skills with Momo, Sana, and Jeongyeon. They were practicing, Jeongyeon sighed "Now we wait till next year, Dubs will be able to join us in training"

Nayeon came down "Hey, y'all need help?"

Sana shook her head and continued training with Mina, and she wasn't doing so well.

Jeongyeon looked at Momo "Nah, we're fine. But I have a question for you Nay"

Nay: "Yea?"

Jeong: "What was going on in your head when you challenged mom?"

Nay: "I'm gonna die"

Jeong: "Nevermind"

Nay: "I'm kidding, it was more of a you got this, she won't go far, you got this"

Jeong: "I'm thinking of challenging her"

Momo: "You serious? I was gonna challenge her"

Sana: "Ha! I wasn't, I'd rather die later on"

Mina: "Give me a year or 2"

Nay: "Okay, well imagine in your head you are training. All the times you took her down"

Jeong: "Cause she wasn't fighting back"

Nay: "True, but if you just imagine that. It makes it easier, only this time imagine your sparing. You can't stop until a tap out, or one of you gets knocked out"

Jeong: "I've knocked out mom before"

Nay: "So have I, but it'll be a lot harder to do in a challenge"

Jeong: "I don't know if you're being helpful"

Nay: "Neither do I"

Jihyo came down the stairs "Hello my children, how goes it down here"

They all looked at Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon looked at Momo. They both sighed, and at the the same time "I challenge you" Jihyo froze.

Jeong: "I'm ready to be a master"

Momo: "So am I"

Jihyo: "I think I'm gonna be sick" she ran up the stairs, into Sooyoung.

S: "If your kids can't run in the house, you can't either"

Ji: "Momo and Jeongyeon challenged me. At the same time"

S: "And that means?"

Ji: "I have to fight them in 24 hours. Our fight needs to start 24 hours from now. They said it at the same time, that's only happened one time in a keepers life"

S: "What happened"

Ji: "It was the only time a keeper fought 2 people at the same time. I've fought 2 people at the same time, but it does involve me becoming more aggressive and I can't hurt them too much"

S: "Did you tell them?"

Ji: "I said I was gonna be sick and ran up here. Also sorry, didn't mean to run into you"

S: "It's fine, you need to go back and tell them"

Jihyo nodded and went back downstairs and saw them both "Are you both sure you want to challenge, take my advice. One of you cancel it right now. I can not say why until everything is official"

Jeongyeon and Momo nodded "We challenge you"

Jihyo's sighed "Should've taken my advice, but it's too late now. In 24 hours from this exact time, I have to fight you...both. At the same time"