The dead lovers

It all started a year ago my boyfriend was killed in a school shooting. I was extremely depressed after that. I would sometimes hear his voice but I knew it was all in my head. I loved him more than anything in the world. That lead to today I'm just tired of it I wanna see him and I want actually hear him. so I killed myself I think I should be scared but I'm not at all. I'm happy cause soon I will see him and we will be together forever. I start to run to where I always here his voice i was happy at first but I don't know if he will remember me. she thinks in her head I hope he does. she walks in to there but there is no sign of him she smiles knowing she will find him soon. meanwhile she starts to go back home.

when she gets there she finds a pleasant surprise her grandma came up to her and hugged her. grandma she said and starts crying happy tears then her grandpa comes and crosses his arms. why did you kill yourself he said in a rough tone of voice I did it to see him she said. I thought it would bring me to him because I would here his voice everyday I could not stand it. 

I will be making a new part every week sorry about the bad grammar im kind of new but not really. thank you for reading this.