chapter 3

I hurt them all just so i would be happy. A pretty girl walks by and my jaw drops is she my mate I can feel mate vibes coming off her. i thought i was straight though this whole mate thing is confusing. she walks up to me and says hi morgan its been awhile. Elisha i yells hugging her noticing who she was. she was my mate i was now 16 so i could sence my mate. can i see your wolf she asked its been awhile since the incident and ive never been able to see your wolf. ok she says and she starts to strip her clothes off and she shifts into a beautiful white wolf with silvery eyes. my wolf closed its eyes and she closed her eyes too so she could make a mind link.

she opens her eyes and smiles and kisses my cheek. i smile and blush and i say not knowing im saying it out loud i got the best mate ever. m-mate she says eyes open wide. my best friend is my mate she says excitedly she says in a happy tone of voice pulling me into a hug. i smile and then i start to frown realizing my boy friend is not my mate i just shrug it off and keep hugging her. ive missed you so much elisha i missed you too baby girl (did she just call be baby girl i think as my face turns red) its so cute when you blush she says.