Hartz/Hearts

I'm back!! Hello everyone, just as I'm promised, I'll update as many as I can for this book.

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)
Cleans you up and ask you if you want to eat or drink. Carry you to the kitchen if your too sore to move. Cuddles you while you're on top of his chest.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)
Necks. Loves kissing & choking them. Also to leave hickeys. 😏

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He wears condoms at all times to have practice sex and not want to have a accident. But he also have a pull out game ✨strong✨

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He lowkey loves pegging but he couldn't muster up his courage to tell you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)
He knows whats he's doing since he research the kinks and how to use protection correctly.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cowboy, reverse cowgirl, missionary, & doggy style.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's 100% more goofy than being serious during sex.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He keeps it trimmed & clean.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He have skills of romantic!! He knows what to make your special day super romantic!!

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He saw you wearing his shirt that too big on you in the morning and somehow he gets turn on the way you look amazing on his shirt you ✨queens✨! He'll just tell you he needs to change his clothes but to have a quick masturbate in his room.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Pegging, praising kink *to compliment you*, choking, cockwarming, 69, and roleplaying. Also he doesn't mind you dominating him or you being top.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Mostly at bedroom or to spice it up, have sex on the kitchen table or counter.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Lick the shell of his ear then bite the lobe and watch him get ready to rail you. (👀👩‍🦽💨)

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)
Any kinks that have heavy bondage or something that might end up hurting you like breath control or temperature play.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He's 50/50 on it. But have you seen his tongue! Its super long! 👁👅👁 He have the SKILLS of his tongue use again you.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He's 50/50 depending on his behavior.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He finds quickies hot!! But he also won't do quickies if your not in a good mood or having those period days!

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Hell yeah he'll try ANYTHING!

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
About 3 rounds with a good amount of stamina. But he doesn't mind if you want more 😉

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He does own few toys just to tease you to make this more interesting.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He is a big teaser so he'll keep teasing you until you beg him to stop.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's loud as fuck! But he rather hear you moans, calling his name out loud.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He one time got bored while watching you sleeping peaceful on his bed. He started to think it would be a cute idea to put mini bows on your hair and see your reaction after you wake up. Let just say you chase him until either him or you to give up.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)
About 6 inches and has the best girth.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Average, around 6. He knows how to control his horn level.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He'll stay awake and probably watch a movie until he fell asleep with you. UwU

Next will Ken Midori.