SPACIAL CHAPTER: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

(Notice: Special chapters have no relevant storyline with the main story. Thus, no event happening in special chapters has any effects on the main plot.)

The sunlight that shines through the crack line between curtains into A-Po's bedroom wakes him up; his eyelids can't resist the brightness of this Halloween day on his face any longer. A-Po reaches to his phone at the bedside table to look at the phone's clock.

9:34 AM

He places his phone beside the head of the bed, stretches, let out a moaning sound from his throat before he fully gets up on his bed. It takes him quite some times to gathers himself, then he picks up his phone and checks all the messages.

01:45 AM

Sila: Hey! Are you on?!

Sila: Bro, you doze off so early.

Two LINE's messages from Sila show up. A-Po taps it, can't resist smiling before he replies.

A-Po: I was so spent last night I fell asleep.

After hitting the send button, A-Po walks into the bathroom. Since this morning is of the no-plan day-off, he chooses to be in the exact same pajamas he wore last night doing the morning routine. A-Po turns on TV and goes to Netflix, browsing movies to watch. He likes movies more than series. It takes lesser time – only two or three hours and it ends – unlike series that require so many hours. Some of them even take several days to finish.

The movie A-Po selected begins to play. It is a fantasy genre which is his favorite kind. He leans on the sofa and let the story carries him away...

Beep! There's the LINE notification.

A-Po rushes to check his phone. Most of the time his phone is silent. Not much notifications. If there're only a lot of notifications lately, it's surely from Sila.

Sila: Thought so! Normally you are a night owl, but last night you just disappeared.

A-Po: hahahahaha

A-Po sends the laugh and comes back to his movie. It's not long before he aware that he is free today. And it would be nice to go out and chill outside. That's when he decides to text Sila.

A-Po: Go to MBK with me.

Sila: What time?

A-Po: Let's meet at one in the afternoon.

Sila: Okay.

A-Po's smiles goes so wide when Sila says yes. At first, he thought he would chill out at home, now he finally finds his way to go out. He takes off his shirt and runs fast into the bathroom.

He doesn't take much time to dress himself perfectly. Bleached jeans and a white t-shirt make him shine brightly at another level.

And that black sunglasses! Although he doesn't wear it, the way he clips it with his collar makes it an even cooler accessory.

A-Po drives his car straight to MBK. There's no need to ask why he wants to go there. A-Po wouldn't be able to answer because he didn't plan it. The reason why he decided to go out is that he wanted to meet Sila. The rests are to be decided later.

He'll play it by ear!

A-Po parks his car at the second floor's parking lot. Before stepping out of the car, he reaches for his favorite perfume and wears it slightly just to boost his confidence. Then he hurries into the mall.

A-Po: I'm here.

After he sent Sila the text, he wanders around looking for something to so. Starting from the movie programs – but there's nothing interesting – then he goes to a manga shop – browsing the figures he wants, but he still has no idea what he will do with Sila here.