Chapter 3

A/N: yall, please forgive me if i don't update for certain periods of time, i'm 14 and i still have school (unfortunately) so yah. also, did yall just like, migrate here like a pack of birds or sum shit? it's been like a day since i made this and my notifs are going off the charts lmfaooo. not that i'm complaining, i'm so glad you guys find this enjoyable!!

Y/N P.O.V

'Clothes clothes clothes this glorious man needs to put on some clothes...I mean he could always stay naked- no, fuck don't say that. Tell him you don't know don't flirt shit shit shit-'

"Uhh, I'm a-afraid I don't know?" I was felt like screaming. Just why, did this angry, piece of shit goblin need to be so damn ripped? He had a whole ass 6 pack, and possibly the sharpest v-line I have ever seen. If it wasn't for his anger issues I'd probably be dating him. Not that I'd say that out loud, at least while sober. Getting drunk around these people is NOT fun. Ever heard the saying "Drunk words are just sober thoughts"? Yeah, it's scarily accurate.

"The hell do you mean you don't fucking know?!"

Did he just- this fucker just got spit on my face. 

"IT MEANS I DON'T KNOW SHITHEAD!"
"THEN WHY THE HELL DID THAT DUNCEFACE SAY YOU HAD THEM?!"
"HE'S DRUNK DUMBASS, EVEN THEN HE DOESN'T KNOW JACK SHIT!"

Fuming, panting, maybe a little horny, I stared into Bakugou's eyes. The smallest growl of annoyance left his throat, and I just couldn't take it anymore. With a huff, I pushed him away, watching him stumble backwards and using a hand to keep the towel from slipping, before walking towards my car. 

 Swearing under my breath, I dug around in the backseat, making a big deal of doing it so that I could prove to him that I didn't have his stuff. The only reason I stopped for a second was when Mina had shyly asked if I had finished on her car. "Hm? Oh yeah, all good Pinkie. Hey do you mind go checking on the boys? Maybe make sure they're not raiding my goddamn fridge again," I questioned, to which she responded with a quick hum of acknowledgement and bounded up the stairs. 

Chuckling darkly, I muttered "Fucking Kaminari" as I pulled out a black backpack from the backseat. "I'm going to assume, Bakugou, that that dunceface put this in here, because it sure as hell wasn't there before. Is this yours?" Holding up the bag, Bakugou looked at it for a second before snatching it out of my hands and heading to a bathroom to change. 

And so I was left alone with my thoughts I rubbed my temples to try and relax. "Teddy Bear? Where the fuck did that come from?" To say I was confused was an understatement. What the hell was weird tension thing going on? Kirishima's pointed it out more than once, and Mina keeps urging me to do at least something with him. "Heh, bet he'd get off if I challenged him to a race...does he even know how I really am?" Uncertain, scared, guilty. All because I turned away from a family who's only motive was power. 

Looking into my car mirror, I didn't see the dirty, grease monkey girl everyone else saw. Instead, there was someone else completely. In the reflection, I saw elegance, extravagant houses, and a life before this one that I didn't want to live. Instead, I saw the cruel face of me, sitting upon a throne in an empire born of deceit and shadows. I saw cruelty and wealth, gone in the blink of an eye. With a shuddering breath, I placed my hands on the car doors, shoulder blades tense as I tore my gaze away from everything that was given and not wanted.

'I wonder how Toya is doing...' After realizing what I had just thought about, I screwed my eyes shut and pursed my lips tightly, trying my best to chase the thought of him away. I'd spent too much time thinking about him in the past. Time that could've been used for much more important things.

The spiky haired fuck was a lot of things, including a self-absorbed prick, but he was anything but quiet. So when he appeared alongside me and began talking out of nowhere, it took all of me not to flinch a the suddenness. "The hell is up with that look on your face huh dumbass?"

It took a while before I could respond, and even then all I could do was give a nod of dismissal. Knowing him, he wasn't very satisfied. "Fucking answer me. What the hell is your problem huh? What is it the fucking car? I'll fix the rest if that's what you want-"

"No! That's- that's not it. Just piss off today Sparky."

And so I left him standing next to my car as I sprinted up the stairs. At least, tried to. I was about to open the door and hopefully try to take a shower when suddenly someone in a very expensive looking vehicle came swerving into the garage. And I knew exactly what kind of car it was. That was the type that was used for racing. And as the driver stepped out, Bakugou's eyes had narrowed into slits and he crossed his arms. 

"Y/N L/N? Is there a y/n l/n here?" they asked, but they pulled out a piece of paper from their pocket and re-phrased their sentence. "It uh, it says here that someone named y/n owns this place. Odd name for a guy, but do you think you can direct me to where he is? Are you him?" Cocking my head in amusement as the stranger took a step forward towards Bakugou, but backing up quickly as he uncrossed his arms and grabbed the guys shirt.

"I'm not the owner of this place. Ask her," he flicked his hand at me as he shoved the guy backwards a couple of inches. Stuttering, the guy looked at me hopefully.

Stepping down the staircase, back straight, head held high, and a hand sliding down the rail, I made it down and looked the man up and down. "I believe you're looking for me? Y/n L/n correct? What do want at..." A quick glance at the watch on my wrist. "At 1 in the morning?"

"A-ah! Yes, well you see, my boss told me to retrieve you. He uh- he said that you're one of the few mechanics he'd trust with his car. He says he's willing to pay generously." He stuttered, before grabbing his wallet and pulling out a stack of money. "T-there's more where this came from. Please come with me" At this point he was begging. 

"Well I'm gonna need a name sweetheart. Your's, and your bosses." This...this didn't feel right. I didn't like how late he showed up, the panic that shone in his eyes when he mentioned his boss, I didn't like how expensive his car looked, nothing. His next words would be words that would haunt me. 

"You can call me Mr. Compress. My boss' name is Shigaraki Tomura"

~~~

a/n: sorry this took so long to get out schbwehfc it's finally the weekend and now i can work on it a bit more lmaooo

ALSO, tell me how yall are feeling about the recent dabi reveal?? mans really said: wanna see my renegade T_T