how they met - jay & kino

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•

character info

name: izaya yamamoto

alias: jay

fairy type: flower

extra: he is called jay because the guardian of the flower fairies couldn't pronounce izaya correctly, doesn't know much about humans, his friend is rhys, & remembers kino but doesn't remember his face

name: kang hyunggu

alias: kino

guardian type: water

extra: he got his memories of jay wiped when he becoming a guardian, friends with some humans & some fairies they all decided on the name pentagon for the name of their friend group (hahaha see what I did there?), dislikes rhys, & doesn't remember jay.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•

*How they met*

~Flashback~

It was a nice day for a young Jay. He was mostly playing and trying to use his powers to grow flowers and other plants. He was by a tree with a little pond by it.

The young boy thought it looked boring a little bit boring. All the boy was trying to do was grow flowers but he seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. 

Without the boy knowing, he was being watched by another younger boy.

His name was Kino.

He was very entertained by watching the other boy try his best. He found it cute. 

When he was watching the other another person appeared right next to him. "Bro why you staring? gasp do you want to k word the cute flower boy? nooo don't do that he's so young!!" the person said. Kino literally glared at him "Rhys no I was just admiring him" he replied looking back to the flower fairy failing at making flowers.