Fifteennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Damn feel like I just went to sleep." I yawned. We were gettin' ready to head to his parent's house and his whole family was supposed to be over there.

Yayy, I thought to myself with a straight face. I pray everything goes well, I don't tolerate the put up with the disrespect just because they're your significant other's family bull.

"What time is it again?" I asked. "Twelve." He chuckled. "We can go later if you wanna go back to sleep for a minute." He said and I shook my head.

"You don turned into a li punk fa me you kno that?" I teased him and he kissed his teeth, "Ian turn into shit fa yo fathead ass." He joked and I pushed him.

"But nah fareal if you nervous don't be, they gone respect you and you gone respect them that's it that's all and if somebody step outta line they gotta see me." He told me and I nodded.

"Shit me too," I mumbled and he heard me, "mane let's go, mean ass." He laughed and I sprayed myself a good amount of times and grabbed my wallet, phone, and AirPods.

We met Mila and Mar at their room and we were all ready to leave now.

"Bitch this both our first time being out here." Mila said as we drove. "You sure you okay? you kno me and you coulda stayed back." She said as Mar laid in her lap. My poody was sad today, which was expected.

"I'm good, Ion need zema li boyfriend tryna fight me." He joked and I laughed.

"Cuz you kno he will, won't chu?" I looked at him. "You already kno dis but these niggas miss you man it was bout time you came and visited." He told Mar.

Not too long later we had pulled up at this pretty, country lookin' house.

"Packed innis bitch ain't it?" I mumbled to myself.

"That nigga ain't been hea since he was what fifteen? They most def was gone show out." Sim shook his head.

It was music playin' and you could see kids runnin' around in the backyard while some of the old folks sat and watched them.

"Who dat?" An old man squinted. "Wassup Unc." Sim laughed.

"Nephew!" He got up, "bout time yo bigheadass don came back, this you?" He asked referrin' to me after huggin' Kasim.

"All me." He smirked and I waved, "Good afternoon, nice to meet you." I spoke.

"Well ain't chu just as proper nice to meet chu too li mama." He spoke back, "You did good neph." He winked at Sim, not subtle at all.

"I'm knowin." Kasim chuckled and by this time Mila and Amari had came from the car.

"Aww shit da pigs must be flyin." He put his hands on his hips, wipin' his eye after a moment of him and Amari starin' at each other.

"Get ova hea boy." He waved him over and they shared a tight hug. Hearin' a sniffle come from Mar, me and Mila pouted.

"We missed you boy." He patted his back.

"I missed yal too." He said, wipin' down his face.

"And lemme guess this yo girlfriend huh? Yal must be doin some right up thea, how you doin pretty?" He smiled at her.

"Hey I'm doin fine, you?" She spoke. "Shit I'm livin, better now that my boys back." He smiled at the sight of his two nephews.

"Come on in they waitin on yal." He said and Kasim guided me like he always did, with his hand on my lower back.