"help me"

Hello lovely people author-chan here❤️ today is were the juicy stuff comes in or maybe not maybe in the next chapter who knows 🤭anywho enough chatting let's goo
______________________________

Narrators pov

You were walking in some room that looked like the main area of the house ( living room) you put your ear on the door making sure no one was there ,that's when you heard it terrifying screams of some girl  cursing at someone like if she was being kidnapped.

You proceeded to run but you were isolated in place you heard your" friends" shout" y/n we don't have all day " you almost had an anxiety attack but managed to stay calm you slowly cracked open the door and saw a girl about your age she was being dragged to some basement bye a boy with pale white skin a cut on his mouth a white hoodie and some black ripped jeans.

Your staring at him while he's opening a door he finally onlocks it and you could hear screaming and crying from that one room you were scared you ran to your friends telling them what you saw they did not believe you of course

"Are you sure you are telling the truth or are you just scared come on tell me "
You were angerd bye those words and other people lauphing "oh I'll show you scared" you said marching in the door you busted it open it was pretty easy cause I was about a few years old.

🌺•lovely time skip•🌺

Jeff's pov

"Hmm I swear I saw someone at the door" he said but managed to shrug it of
Narrator pov
*BAM* he was shocked by the loud noice coming from the main entrance he ran out the stairs and peeked out the door that's when he saw you with an angry face he jumped out of the room " well well well what do we have here " he said while you had a mortified expression .

He walked closer to you you could only get a few words out and they were "HELP ME!" You quickly turned around but he grabbed your arm you screamed and tried to kick him but it was waste of time you yelled again "LAYLA HELP!" But no response you felt yourself moving and the screams  were getting louder and closer to you.

You managed to quickly look out the door and saw no one you figured it out they set you up, you were crying until you felt someone carrying you in just seconds you felt a sharp pain on your back like if someone pushed you to a wall.

Your pov

"What do you want from me " it said nothing came back i felt convinced that I was going to die .few hours passed bye and the screaming stoped i suddenly hear something banging the bars, the screaming started again i heard a voice a very dim one "hmm Wich one am I going to eat let's see who's the loudest " i got a stomach ach just from those words almost vomiting i then hear the voice again.

"I pick you~" he said i sighed not ready for what I will hear,the chains from the bars were clanging together ,the chains fell to the floor then footsteps ,i tried to cover your ears but i could still hear it.

I felt uneasy hearing blood splatter all over the place and munching like if someone was eating ,i gaged crying......(tbc)

______________________________

Hello guys so I decided a name for me to call you all and the name is.......creepy noodles !!! If you guys dont like It maybe you guys could give me suggestions I would appreciate it, anywho author-chan out❤️

(Word count 631)