Chapter 6 Champion And Elite Of Alola

Professor Sycamore- Okey were gonna give you're cabin once the other's arrive...

Alain - So please wait a little longer...

Everyone was surprised to what Professor Sycamore said except Paul and Clemont cause all Buses was there and all from each region was also they're..

Gary - What who are they Professor look we're completely here...

Sycamore - Will we still have 4 guys from Kanto and also our special guests still not arrived..

Calem - Huh! Special guests who are they?

Alain - They are a champion and elite 4 from a certain region...

Gary & Barry & Cameron - W-W-hat! A champion and his elite 4...

Barry - Wow I'm getting excited to meet them...

Sycamore - And also we have 2 Gym leaders from Kanto and 1 elite 4 and a traveling trainer from Kanto that want to catch every Pokémon including Mew...

Dawn & May - Looks like they're good at battling...

Calem - So Professor what is this certain region???

Sycamore - Ohh It's in Al...

Before Sycamore could finish a big blow from a wind and a shadow covering the from light of sun appears..

They look at the Sky which they saw a Charizard one Golerk and a Pidgeot and a legendary Pokémon Solgaleo..

This Pokemon's was slowly lands...

Which they saw the face of the trainer's riding they're there was the Pidgeot riding was Richie and at the Golerk was Misty,B rock and Go... At the Charizard was Kiawei and his Marowak and last was Solgaleo ride with Ash,Pikachu,Hau,Mallow,Lilie,Launa and Sofocclis....

Everyone was surprised again except Clemont and Paul but they was a bit surprised since they didn't know about Ash's has a Solgaleo....

Sycamore - What a flashy entrance...

Alain - Imagine having a legendary Pokémon give you a ride just to go here...

Clemont - Well that's the champion of Alola for you...

Unova & Sinnoh & Kalos group - W-WWhat!!

Hoenn Group along with Gary - Did you say??

Sycamore - Ohh! Looks all of you is surprised....

Sycamore - Kay! So this is Ash Ketchum champion of Alola and this his Elite 4 Kiawei,Mallow,Launa the other one Gladion was not here..but we still have a number 4 and that's Richie Elite 4 of Kanto...

When Barry back to his old self he quickly run towards Ash hugging like a body slam of Snorlax...

Barry - A-A-Ashhhhhh!!!I miss you!!!!

Ash - Wow wow! Calm down Barry...

After Dawn and the other's followed except from the Kalos group...

Shota - I can't believe Ash, you're a champion now....

Ash - Well of course!!

Calem regain his stance...And shout to Ash with anger tone...

Calem - Didn't I tell you not to return here again huh!!!

Barry & Brock - Hey watch your mouth!!!

Kiawei - Don't shout at him like that or else...

Kiawei,Mallow,Lana part of elite 4 of Alola also include Richie,Brock,Barry and Cameron and Hau also Pikachu jump in front of Ash trying to protect him from enraged Calem...

Gary & Shauna - Hey Calem stop that...

Ash grab Kiawei's hand that ready to throw a Pokeball anytime..

Ash - Stop it Kiawie everyone just let him be did he really think he can control my life telling where I should and where I shouldn't is he my mother...

Calem - What are you trying to insult me loser you're just getting cocky cause you got all of that guys in your back did you forget how pathetic you are when I beat you last one year...Just answer me you idiot why are you here????

Serena - (Still shocked) S-S-Stop it Calem!

Serena hug Calem which make Ash little angry...

Ash - Who are you calling loser,pathetic and idiot huh, don't you know that you're the idiot one here,well whatever I'm here because Professor Sycamore asks me...So do you still need anything huh...Idiot Ca--- what was your name again ahh that's Catum hahahaha...

Everyone was shocked at Ash behavior...

Kiawie - Ash we should go

Lilie - Umn Professor where is our  cabin?