Peephole

Ding~Dong
"Huh? Who would that be? I never get guests at 3 a.m."
Sarah walked to the door. She looked in the peephole. a tall person was standing there. she couldn't see the face because the scarf the person was wearing covered it. the person was also wearing a cap and a thick winter coat. /It isn't even THAT cold/, she thought. Furthermore, he/she had a large cardboard box in his or her hands.

She heard her heart pound in her head and throat. /who is this? And why the heck is this person at my door. It's definitely not someone I know, cuz I only know my si-...mum/.

Ding dong~
'Ah-', Sarah startled. /shit. Did he hear me?/. She heard nothing.

Minutes passed by. It felt like hours for Sarah. Up until now he had rang the bell 4 times. /when the heck is he gonna leave/, she thought stressed out. Now she was sitting on the ground. She had thought several times about calling the police, but when she picked her phone, it felt like her heart was gonna explode.

It was already 03.36 a.m.
She hadn't heard anything in the last 10 minutes. She stood up to look through the peephole. The person wasn't there anymore. Then she heard a loud bang in her backyard. 'Shit." She couldn't get herself to move. Her mind was blank.

*bonk* *bonk* *bonk*. The person banged loudly on her back door.

Now she really felt sick. Her head was hurting and she felt her heart pound in every vessel of of her body.

/N-no Sarah! Don't stand here and do nothing! Go make yourself useful! This is not happening again!/, she said to herself.

She wanted to escape through her front door. But when she grabbed the lever, she realized her cat was still in the house. *bonk* bonk* bonk*. Suddenly she felt 4 hard stabs in her heart. "Argh! No now is not the right time"she clutched her chest.

To be continued