Chapter 15

Blake's point of view............

When I wake up and Ash is on the bed cuddling up to me. I glance around before trying to wake Ash up. "Ash? What happened?" I ask quietly and she yawns before sitting up and cupping my cheek. "You had surgery sweetie. Do you feel any better?" I nod my head. I know I should be in little space to help me, but I just don't feel up to it right now. "What was wrong with me?" I look at her again and this time I noticed her tear stained face. "Something was wrong with your heart, that's why your chest hurt but I'm not for sure about you coughing up blood." She says softly before I glance around again. "Why were you crying? I'm not that important." I shake my head and look back to her. She looks at me with the most heart broken face I've ever seen her with. "You were spitting up blood and you mean the world to me. You told me it was going to end then you asked if you were going to die. Of course you're crying and of course I was worried about you." She shrugs and wipes her eyes again. "I love you Ash." I mumble under my breath and her eyes light up. "I love you too." She says softly, which makes me slip into little space. Thanks a lot mommy. "Me ha ream at ou rying" I tilt my head and pout at her before she chuckles lightly. "Yes that was a bad dream, hopefully it will never happen again." She nods her head and kisses the top of my head making me giggle. All of a sudden she starts coughing and I jump up. "Ommy icky?" I look at her worried and she shakes her head. "Mommy's not sick." She shakes her head but I don't believe her. She's probably just trying to make me feel better. "We go home?" I tilt my head and she nods. "When you're ready, you just have to take it easy when we get home."
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we get home I see one of my friends and I wave "mommy's sick." I whisper in her ear and mommy chuckles "I'm not sick it's just a cold sweetie." I huff and cross my arms. "No, you sick but just trying to make me feel better." I grab her a blanket and cover her up with it. "Mommy rest." I nod my head and put my hands on my hips like I'm some kind of hero. She chuckles and follows my orders which makes me giggle.