jenlisa|family event

{lisa's pov }
{fucking christ i don't want to go to this lame ass family event..} "lisa! get out here now, we're about to leave!" i sigh. "i'm coming!" i walk out into the living room where my mother & younger brother is waiting. "um hello.. i thought we were leaving? let's go!" they roll their eyes & we head out.

"lisa i don't know why you're so distant from your family, they love you!" i look at her dead in the eyes. "they love me enough to not support the fact that i'm lesbian tho, right?" my mom sighs. "just shut the fuck up lisa, you and your god damn complaining.." she rolls her eyes and you secretly flick her off.

"lisa.. lisa! get the hell up! we're here" i rolls my eyes & open the door, getting out and running to my favorite cousin, the one that accepts me. "i missed you hoooeee, i ain't even wanna be here tbh" i sit down, "shiiitttt me too, like these damn parents over here get on my damn nerves." i see a really pretty girl walk from the bathroom. "oh yeah, lisa, this is my friend jennie! jennie, this is lisa" she smiles at me and i nearly melt. "hey jennie" she waves' "hey lisa" she giggles and i do something i'm not even sure why im about to do what i'm about to do. "you're hella pretty" my cousin walks away going to grab a drink.

"aweee- thank you.. you're so adorable!" she blushes a light pink color. "you're blushing already? cute." she playfully pushes my arm and then stops suddenly. "i- are you okay?" she looks at me closer. "lisa.. fucking lisa!" she hugs me and doesn't let go. "yeah. yeah i'm lisa? why are you so happy..?" she lets go and looks at me. "8th grade, january 4th you moved.. i'm jennie. i was your bestfriend but my mom wouldn't let us keep contact." you think for a bit and look at her smiling. "jennie, i missed you." she smiles and clings onto me again. "you're the one who helped me notice my sexuality.. you helped me."

my cousin comes back to see us laughing and playfully joking around with each other. "looks like you two get along quick" i smile "yeah we met in 6th! but i moved in eighth grade so we haven't seen each other in a while." your cousin looks at you slightly surprised. "wow and i thought y'all were complete strangers!" jennie laughs "oh yeah.. jennie.. my mom is kinda being a dick.. so she said you can't stay over" jennie's expression changes quickly "o-oh ok.. that's fine.." jennie walks away "i'll be back, just a sec!" you both nod. jennie looks around. "looking for something?" she looks at you "just looking for somewhere to sit, but it's fine i'll sta-" i cut her off "there's a seat right here" i point to my lap.

she blushes a darker pink then last time. "fine, only because you're really cute right now.." i smile and she sits down. "jennie, come stay with me, if you can't get anywhere else to stay, just come with me. i have my own apartment but i'm at my moms house often, we can stay at my place." she smiles cutely. "thank you" i nod and take her drink. "hey! give it back" she pouts cutely. "just like when we were younger" she smiles and takes her drink back.

"lisa honey! it's time to go!" i look back at my mother "ok mom, can you drop me and jennie off at my house?" she nods and i take jennies hand, leading her to the car. "lol, you remember jennie right?" she nods and starts driving.

"bye honey, no sneakiness!" i sigh "mom just hush" she giggles and i hop out the car, helping jennie out. "bye mom!" the two of you walk inside and jennie looks around. "how can you afford this stuff?" lisa laughs "honestly my mother helps out, but i'm a youtuber!" jennie smiles "when am i going to be a guest?" lisa smiles "whenever you'd like" jennie giggle and walks into the hallway, quickly finding lisa's room. "what are you doing jennie?" jennie continues ruffling through jennies clothes.

"looking for a hoodie to wear, a problem?" lisa scoffs "attitude much?" jennie giggles & picks up a hoodie. "here put this on, it's pretty and comfy, you'll like it!" jennie takes the hoodie & throws it on. "turn away" lisa looks at her. "why?" jennie pouts "becauseeee i'm going to wear a pair of your sweatpants " lisa turns around as jennie puts lisa's sweatpants on. "you done?" jennie touches her shoulder to answer the question. lisa smiles "pretty".

jennie throws lisa onto the bed and grabs a pillow. "ohhh captured" jennie cradles lisa & begins to hit her with a pillow. "jennie you dickwad!" lisa picks up a pillow and hits her knocking jennie off the bed. "holy fuck lalisa!" lisa gets up quickly to check on her. "are you okay?" winces and moans are heard from jennie, they just keep getting louder. "j-jennie are you okay or not, fuck-" she doesn't answer "fucking christ jennie stop moaning! if i have to kiss you to stop i will!" a sudden giggle & louder moans come from jennie. "you just wanted me to kiss you asshole!".

jennie stands up and crawls back onto lisa's lap, facing her.

to be continued

please vote, or actually read the story-