WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!

I arrived at work early, I was actually looking forward to weekend and today being Friday means I get to meet up with my girls tomorrow and I can unwind and tell my girls about yesterday in full details over some good whine. It's now 11 AM, felt like the day was moving slow, while finishing the file Mr. Gordon gave me to do this this morning, the work phone rings, it's a call from Mr. Gordon office, I quickly answer, " kelliah, come to my office please". I reply "Yes, Mr. Gordon". I got to Mr. Gordon office and he looks nervous, very similar to yesterday, I quickly sit down and ask him what was wrong, he sinks his head in his palms and let out a big "SIGH". "He's on his way here and will be here in 10 minutes, I don't know why he is coming here, I wasn't expecting him until next week!". Looking confused at Mr. Gordon while he waits for my reply, he shakes his head and stand up and started pacing back and forth, "kelliah, chrisitan parks is on his way here!", I quickly jump up out my seat. "Why is he coming here?!". "I don't know but he will be here in a few minutes, make sure everything is in order for his arrival". I quickly run outside to make sure the conference room and everything was in place for him, good thing I made sure to get coffee for the coffee machine this morning, thinking to myself "why is he coming here again, he was just here yesterday"

I can't seem to function today, I need to see her, I barely slept last-night her file kept me up, in the file was her photo and I found myself staring at it all morning, "Tom! Get the car ready, I'm going to zing distributors", Tom : "sir we were there yesterday", CP: "that's an order Tom", Tom: "understood, sir". I need to see her, I don't know why but I need to see her, my mind is fill with her, could it be that I like her. Tom: "car is ready sir", CP : "let Mr. Gordon know I'm on my way tom", Tom: "okay, sir". Thinking to myself "kelliah let's see if you can affect me today"