Know the difference

Hi friends, before I continue with the story, let me clarify one thing. As the story is in 2021, I am assuming Anushka bhabhi and Virat bhai would be blessed with a baby boy and I named him Viraj🙈 taking the liberty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cheeku call me after Shreyas comes home...I want to talk with Ananya and Shreyas", said Mahi for which Virat agreed.

"By the way how is Viraj?", asked Mahi.

"He is good bhai...he is growing up too fast. By next month he will be one year already...oh my God and bhai he is becoming too naughty", replied Virat holding his son dearly to his heart while Viraj was sleeping peacefully.

"Maybe he is gone over his father", teased Mahi with a smile bringing a wide grin on Virat's face.

After talking for a while they disconnected the call and as Virat was sitting on the couch in the hall holding his son, Shreyas walked in hurriedly.

"Bhai where is Anu?", asked Shreyas.

"Take a breath Shrey. Let me call her", saying which Virat called Ananya and both Anushka and Ananya walked out of the room. As soon as Shreyas saw Ananya, he hugged her which she didn't reciprocate.

"Are you mad Anu? Do you even know how worried we were? You are not a kid to go around your brothers with your complaints. When will you grow up?", scolded Shreyas and Ananya freed herself from him and went and held Anushka's arm putting her head on her shoulder.

"She didn't say anything Shrey. She just came here saying that she missed me but I understood there is much more seeing her tears", said Virat and dialed Mahi bhai's number.

As soon as he answered, Virat put the phone on speaker and gave it to Shreyas.

"First of all Ananya, what you did is wrong. No one comes out of the house without intimating. You are now married, so become responsible. I mean who doesn't fight...every husband and wife will get differences. We have to sort them out by speaking. And Shreyas if you feel that she is not giving you importance, you need to find ways to spend more time with her rather than pushing her away. Now you are no longer just lovers...you are married. Understand the difference", said Mahi and hearing his stern voice, Shreyas and Ananya didn't dare to speak anything except agreeing to his every word.

"And Ananya I am very disappointed with you. I thought you were mature beyond your age but you didn't even think once before marching into Virat's house. He came home after two months and its minimum common sense to let him spend time with his wife and son", scolded Mahi shocking everyone in the room because he is not the one to lose cool. Tears welled up in Ananya's eyes. She was upset with Shreyas for shouting at her but now she is angry on herself for hurting her brother.

"Sorry bhai", saying which she hurried out of the house without looking back followed by Shreyas. They both rode back home in silence.

"Mahi bhai, what was that?", asked Virat not understanding anything.

"It's okay Cheeku, I scolded her so that atleast now Anu would spend more time with Shreyas rather than us", replied Mahi.

"Hmm okay bhai. You will be coming to Mumbai tomorrow right?", asked Virat.

"Ya I will be there by evening", replied Mahi.

"Okay bhai, see you soon", saying which Virat disconnected the call.

"I hope she doesn't take it to heart", said Anushka taking Viraj from Virat as he woke up and was about to cry.

"I wish they sort things between them", said Sakshi looking at Mahi.