𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀

BEWITCHED

"Buy my expensive, exclusive, pain wearMy fine couture is your branded repaymentI tear my soul into two so that you canPretend despair

My fine couture is your branded repayment
I tear my soul into two so that you can
Pretend despair."

✩ ✩✩

synopsis

A recap of season 1

A cursed bloodline dating back all the way to ancient Japan, with a mere concubine climbing the ranks with mystic aid, ascending to empress of Japan and securing her line would survive. Only to curse them all.

Kaito Kashikiya is thrust into the world of the supernatural when his mother uproots them from their life in Japan, her lover, Kate Argent had requested help to kill The alpha werewolf terrorising Beacon hills.

They'd mounted their attack, and set the stage. Kate, Chris, Yuriko and the hunters, their war against the wolves finally hitting boiling point. If only Yuriko had explained to her son that he was born into the supernatural.

Yuriko had followed her lover on her fool's journey, and paid the ultimate price, now orphaned and living at the Argent residence permanently, Kaito is acquainted with Scott McCall, the harmless beta werewolf with a heart of solid gold.

He'd been acquainted with most of McCall's friends, The hale house battleground like a spectre haunting his dreams, his mother's Anger for him showing up, before her throat was slashed and she bled out in his lap.

The wolves had declared war, both sides were arming up. And it was time for Kaito to pick a side.