Chapter 8

Heyy!!! Im back!!! Sowwy not update anyway enjoy!
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Today at UA rooftops.
Error was eating his snack with his friends shoto, uraraka, deku, lida, shinsou, denki, tsuyu, kirishima, and bakugou

They was sharing a joke together until a familiar portal to error open up.
"Huh?! Is the villain come back?!"
Error look like regonize that portal.

Error POV

Huh a portal with tentacles? Its seems i remember it.

Hold on a second NM PORTALS?!?!

How?!

How is he get here?!
3rd POV
"Gah!!!"
"Oww"
Then some few skeletons get throw up.
"Move your ass idiot!!!"
"G-guys...?"
Error step closer to them. His friend already told her that they migth be dangerous but he didn't listen.
"Error! Wait dont step closer on there!"
"E-error?!"
His friend flinch when one of them call error's name.
"E-error i-is that really you?!"
Killer stand up in front of error.
"Yeah its me idiot."
Killer giggles for awhile then hug her.
"God im missed you so much. I thought you were dead!"
Then the others also stand up and hug her.
"Oi error who are they and how the could fucking know you?!"
"Kacchan dont be rude they must be error family!"
"Tch whatever extras"
"Well deku is rigth these are my family"
Everyone look shocked. And then the bad guys get asked by aizawa and all migth in a teacher room.
"So um whats your name?"
"Im cross"
"Im killer"
"Im nightmare"
"Im dust"
"Im horror"
"So uh are you guys error's family?"
"Yes we are"
"How you guys get here?"
"Dunno we just suck into a portal thats all"
"Alrigth error will show you were you are going to stay. You also joining 1-A class"
Dust POV
Error will lead us? Cool.
"Cmon guys the dorms is rigth this way"
We walking folowing were error go. There so much weird students here. Theres invisible one, plant hair, half n half, tape guy, brocoli, cubby cheeks and else. I mean what kind of human school that the students its all weird?!

Now we already in our rooms. Error said that hes going back to his class.
And now we are on the break. Horror sleeping, nightmare changing on the closet, while the rest?
Nah we just play UNO.

Not after 2 hours. The student who is on the 1-A class come in to the dorms.
Bakugou POV
Tch, error said dont hurt the skeletons. Ha! I dont trust them! They look murderous and creepy. Even for the hole one. Also the goopy one. I dont trust them to much.
Error POV
Well class is done i need to check my family, yeah the bad guys. Well my friend ask me alot bout them so i just tell him truthfuly. Once they are shocked. But i calm them down that they are not that bad. They just kill people uf that needed.
3rd POV
Well after that they are in the living room. Deku ask the bad guys to tell the the story about them self including error.
"Oh well heres goes nothing."
"Horror you first"
"Why me?!"
"I will bring rat if you want"
"Ugh fine....
So im coming from undertale actually. But its a bit different so undyne in my demension is being the queen cuz king asgore is dead being killed. She doesn't care about anything in the underground, he doesn't give us food or else. So one day i talk to her to stay away from us. When i leave he throw his spear at me. I should be dead but im not dead. Since that the monster in the underground tired being hungry. Now they will eat a human only. My job is just cutting a children's head to make an head dog, cuz my universe become creepier and horror... so my universe get called a horrortale thats all"
Everyone look shocked and scared of horror.
"You wont eat us?"
"Nah im to lazy"
"Dusty turn!!!"
"You dont need to yell asshole!"
"I was from undertale to actually but i killed all my friends and my family because im tired of genocide routes and the reset. So i killed them all with my magic. Also my universe turn into dusttale. I have my brother spirits wanna see it?"
Everyone shook his head cuz they must be already think that it will be creepy if they see his brother spirit.
"Cross?"
"Nah my past is nothing much just i lost my home all my family and friends i also have a ghost beside me names C.C or Cross!Chara. Then i starting a war and the ending of the war is a little bit sad. But i dont care"
"Bruh your story is short boring"
"Shut up before i cut into a piece of shit! Goopy face"
"Ha! Goopy face"
"Shut up the fuck up!!"
Everyone laugh while killer hiding his black blush.
After all telling his stories...
"Hold on error doesn't tell anything about his past"
"Hes already told us dumbass"
"You dont need to cruel bakuhoe"
Everyone laugh really hard. While bakugou is pissed of at dust. And yeah tom and jerry running around scene.

Teim skip.
(Ups wrong words)
Time skip

Now the bad guys and 1-A class student is preparing some food like popcorn or smth else, for movie nigth!

Now they all already in their seat and start to watch the movie...

Yeah its about zombies. Dont watch it if you have some panic attack, heart attack, or if you scared of zombies and else.

"Gah!!"
Dust a bit shock at the jumpscare while horror is coughing.
"*cough* *cough* jeez dust you dont need to be like that."
"Im only scared okay?!"
Horror didn't care and continue to watch the movie.
After one hours.
"Well i just cant imagine if is real ya know?"
"Same brocoli boy"
"Unlike you stupid oreo"
"Who teach her to swear?"
"Me ofc ÙwÚ"
"You UwU face is suck octopus"
"T.T"
And after that they are in a burst of laugh.
After a awhile cleaning the glass and else. They all go to sleep and having some nice dream...
★☆★☆★☆★
Heyyyoooo hehe how are you guys?!? Sorry i didn't update to much T.T im to LAZY
Bye!!! Also information!!! I only update every weekend so yeah sorry...
★☆★☆★☆★