«1»

A-C(authors-chans) POV

You are at shiratorizawa and its youre last day, you only have two hours to leave the school. You are thinking what korasuno be like, you are friends with the volleyball players specially Wakatoshi Ushijima.

(Two hours later)

The class is now dismissed so you decided to visit Ushijima and the others while practising since its youre last day.

(Y/N POV)

I was walking almost to the gym but suddenly i bump into someone, oh! Its Tendou, "Hi satori!" I said, he was crying? Why tho? Tendou turned around me and said "Y-Y/N- chan! Youre leaving! Why!?" I sighed and looked at him sadly. "Look satori, im sorry, but you already know my problem. I promise ill call and text you every day!" I said "r-really!" He said. I hugged him and told him that "yes! Now lets go to the others.

We walked to the gym and semi saw tendou crying like a baby besides me

"um why are you crying satori?" Semi said confusedly "y-y/n-chan is l-leaving!" Tendou said, i was shaking and Ushijima came to us and said "yes she is." "Why?" Semi said while looking at me. "Guys you know my problem right?" I said while looking sadly, they nodded and goes back to training. I smiled and sit on the bench. I was thinking what will happened without me..

After practising i hugged them all for goodbye, and while i was walking they are waving at me. And tendou is still crying, aww poor baby.

A-chan

Hi guys! So this is my first made and im so sorry if i made some bad grammars and mistakes. And sorry if its short! Ill make a longer one later or tomorrow if i had time. I hoped you enjoyed this bc i had fun reading it even i made it lol-
Btw have a nice day or night!

-krisy_tea