Chapter 04

After their 'small talk' yesterday, they acted like it never happened and continue bickering and insulting each other, when Taeyong went inside the classroom he felt their gazes again.

But he acted like he didn't noticed it and sat down to his seat right after he sat District Master Ryeowook came in with a smile.

"So where do you want us to start?." He asked as soon as he went inside, Shotaro raised his hands.

"Yes, Shotaro?." He sweetly said which made Shotaro giggle like a cutie he is.

"Mates, District Master I want to know more about mates." With what he said Taeyong was kinda caught off guard.

"Yes District Master I want to know more about mating, too."  Chenle seconded, Shotaro and him looked at each other and giggled.

"Kids." Sungchan and Jisung said in unison.

"Alright, alright we'll talk about mates and mating. As you know mates are your other half who feels what you feel, knows your thoughts and is very possessive towards you. Goddess Loveian is the one who's incharge of these mates thingy and being mates isn't up to you so you don't have a say to who's going to be your mate." He started.

"Then why do we have a demon and hybrid mates? Couldn't she just pair us by our kind?." Xiaojun asked.

"Like what I said you don't have a say to who's going to be your mate and so does she, she just take your half soul and let the destiny pair you to your mate, just another information she's the very first Angel who was banished to the District Heaven for choosing her Demon mate over her kind."

Kun suddenly raised his hands and glanced at Taeyong before speaking, "Can the bond between mates be cut off? Like if you forget your mate will the bond between you be broken?." He asked which made almost everyone praise him from asking that question.

"Hmm...it depends actually." Ryeowook answered.

"What do you mean by it depends?." Johnny asked.

"If the both of you are willing to forget each other and you gave them a forgetting potion then the bond will be cut off. Usually the best way to cut the bond is to cut your wrists when it's full moon and tell the Goddess that you want the bond  to be cut off, though I don't advise you to do so for it's like losing your life." He answered and they nodded.

' If the both of us is willing to forget each other? But I was not willing.' Taeyong thought.

"Then the mating, once you and your mate mated you will be one, as if you're just a one person with two bodies, once an Angel is being punish by the Senior Angels and your mate is a Demon the Demon will most likely suffer than the Angel."

"Why?." Yangyang asked.

"Do you know the function of the Angel's halo?." He asked and they shook their heads.

"The halo signifies the innocence and purity of an angel once they mated with any creatures besides their kind, their halo will be gone and will be wrapped around the demon's heart. Once the angel is being punish and be banished, the halo will surely crush their heart and will only stop crushing their heart the moment the angel turns into a  Fallen Angel." He explained.

"Oh and one more thing, once the Chosen Angel of the Almighty One became a fallen angel with or without mating his or her mate will surely suffer and can destroy our world." His words shocked the class.

"Why?." Renjun asked and was nervous by the thought of their world getting destroyed by an Angel scares him.

"Well the Chosen Angel is most likely the sacrifice to Destroyer the Lord of Destruction, imagine the Chosen Angel turning into a Fallen Angel will only satisfy Destroyer and attack us because there will be no Chosen Angel to defeat him."

Yuta sneered, "Talk about holy beings who sacrifices their own kind for the fucking Destroyer." Then almost all the demons laugh sarcastically.

"District Master you too was once a Senior Angel and Chosen Angel right? How did you manage to defeat Destroyer?." Sicheng ignored Yuta's remark and just asked the District Master.

Ryeowook smiled bitterly, "I never defeated him because I am not the one who's destined to defeat him, our deal is to make him surrender and leave us alone until the right Chosen Angel appears to defeat him or to just attack again once another Chosen Angel turns to a fallen Angel."

"What kind of Angel does the Almighty One chooses?." Jungwoo asked.

"The kind of Angel like Kun and Renjun–a rare Angel." His words silenced them especially the two Angels that were mentioned.

Yangyang looked at Renjun, "Ge? It wont be you right?." He whispered and Renjun smiled at him.

"Just to tell you the rare Angels might be few but for me there are a lot of candidates so it wont be me." Yangyang smiled not knowing that there are two Angels glaring at them.

"We were off topic but how do you know who's your mate?."Taeil asked.

"Yeah I wanna know who's my mate." Lucas pouted which made Hendery laugh so loud.

"I never knew you could get uglier than you are now." He laughed and Lucas just glared at him but it didn't affected him.

"There's this lake not far from the District, once you drop just a single blood to it a figure will appear and you'll be the only one to see your mate." For once everyone had rhe same thoughts but was immediately interrupted by the District Master.

"You can't sneak out of the District just to go there though, but I know Kyuhyun will take you there for I don't know what exactly. Just after this you can now go to him I totally forgot how tiring it is to teach students." He sighed and went out of the room.

"Renee you're going with me, don't think that I already forgot what you did yesterday." Donghyuck immediately grabbed Renjun's hand and were the first one to go out.

"Well that's...rude I'm still talking to him." Yangyang said that made Mark chuckled and put his arms around his shoulder.

When they're about to leave two Angels appeared infront of them, both are glaring at Yangyang who just sneered.

"What do you want Jeno and Jaemin?." Mark asked but their attention are still focused to Yangyang.

"Stay away..."

"...from Renjun." They said which made Yangyang sneered more.

"Why the hell would I listen to a bunch of unworthy Angels?." He said and pushed them for they're blocking his way.