The meet up

*Marinette*

"C'mon guys!" I said as I ran to the bus stop where a bus was waiting to take us to the airport.

Mme.Bustier was standing beside the door of the bus taking attendance of the kids getting on board the bus.

"First time on a plane eh girl?" Alya said nudging me playfully.

Alya and Nino had recently gotten out of Lila's grasp when Alya caught a video of Lila tackling Ladybug who she claimed to be her best friend when Lila wasn't akumatized. Adrien and Chloe had never believed her and Sabrina would always believe what Chloe said.

Our small group of six boarded the bus behind Lila's huge group of the rest of the class boarded. We were in for one long time line of lies.

{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

Once we reached the airport we all grabbed our luggages and bags from under the bus. We all had one big suitcase along with two carry-on luggage's. For our small friend group I had made a nice dress or suit for the fancy events that we would be attending. I didn't sleep at all and was only running on coffee.

Once we all stepped inside the airport, Mme.Bustier led us all to the check in desk where we all took turns checking in our luggage.

After we made it through the security check we all had an hour to explore and walk around the airport. Everyone left their larger carry-on with Mme.Bustier and packed essentials into their smaller carry-on. I toured around the airport with my 5 friends and we bought a couple of things that we thought we could use in Paris like hats or sunglasses that looked nice.

I looked at the larger satchels to see whether there was anything that I could possibly fit the miracle box into so I could carry it around without having to just carry the box.

After an hour had passed we all boarded the plane. Chloe had begged her father to get us all first class seats so that we wouldn't have to listen to Lila for a whole 9 hours (actually 8h 35m). When Mme.Bustier gave us the okay we split off from the group and headed to the first class section. Since it was only us there we had the whole big area to ourselves and could talk to each other without anyone bothering us.

{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

When the plane landed we got up and exited to meet up with this decathlon team from Midtown.

A teacher with an old looking hairstyle passed a sign to an almond skinned girl who took it and raised it up. It read College Francoise Dupont.

"There they are." Mme.Bustier said pointing at the sign. I gripped Alya's hand which I didn't know I was holding until now and followed Bustier.

"Hello." The man with the wierd hair-cut who I guessed was their teacher said coming towards us. "My name is Mr.Harrington and I am the teacher who runs the Academic Decathlon team at Midtown School of Science and Technology."

The girl who was holding the sign followed behind him.

"Hi, my name is Michelle but my friends call me MJ. I am the captain of the team so if you need something feel free to talk to me." She said before heading back to the group.

Mr.Harrington also headed back and waved for us to follow.

We followed their smaller group outside to where a bus was waiting for us.

"This bus will take us to the hotel where we will all be staying, in order to get familiar with eachother I want you all to sit with someone from the opposite group." Mr.Harrington told us gesturing towards a luxury bus.

I got on board and sat beside Michelle who was sketching in her notebook. I felt drawn to sitting beside her since I was the class representative and she was the team captain.

"Hi." I said waving to get her attention

She glanced upwards. "Hey."

"My name is Marinette." I said holding out my hand to shake.

"I know, you're the class president, right?" She said.

I nodded with a confused look on my face, how did she know my name?

"I read your information sheets that your teacher sent." Michelle said reading my mind.

"Oh! Well, what are you drawing?" I asked embarassed.

"I like to draw people in distress, look, it's Mr.Harrington, he's always the funniest to draw." She giggled showing me the picture.

I giggled to, she was pretty good at drawing.

I then leaned back in my seat looking at where everyone was sitting.

Adrien was sitting with a boy that had dark brown coloured hair who was talking animatedly with an olive skinned boy who sat in front of him beside Nino.

Alya was sitting beside a blonde haired girl who was wearing a black headband.

Chloe was sitting beside a boy who was pretty attached to his phone and seemed to be vlogging. In order to keep herself some company she was talking to Sabrina who was sitting beside an Asian looking girl.

Lila on the other hand had purposely chosen a seat beside a guy who looked like the kind of guy that girls would be crushing on. She was talking rapidly to him probably about all of her 'famous' connections that were lies.