How It All Started

Hi my name is Carisa Solano, i am 11 turning 12 and I go to shell bank J.h.s in the 6th grade,it all started when I was 9 years old in elementary school p.s.194, during this time my older brother would sing and break dance all the time so all the girls ♡♥him, his name is Mathew Solano , I bet you all heard of him already??!!, well you heard of him because during that same time ~instagram~became popular so matt got one and he went from 0-100 niga real quick. So thats how it started and ill tell you how it continues this is not all about matt.

Friend or Fake.....

So continues I have a beautiful talent that I hide im to scared to show it at school so I'll write it here (I love to sing) and I do it good , I have many friends if you can trust them and you are so totally definite of it then you are popular , if you are mean and have friends...right away you should no ..... there not real friend's but those ofyou think you guys are popular than sorry to break it to you, i wrote this because I now jealouse is a terrible disease and I don't want you to catch it, those of you that are like me just follow your heart and soul and dreams!!!!!!!!!!

The crazy things

The crazy thing about my life in shell bank I am considered very funny I have a lot of jokes to tell at school everyday and its okay to tell jokes but not at the wrong time,theres this girl in my class o my she says things at the wrong time's. I'm also considered pretty I guess I may be pretty to how ever whom said that thx.

Life Question's

Sometimes yes I feel nervous about speaking to certain people, but isn't that...Life?

How come you can't tickle your self?

Why are humans -humans?

Why do people do stupid things ?

And other ? You might have.

Gracias mucho for reading !!!!!!