|| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖙 ||

*Warning there is swearing in this chapter!*

|| Y/N's POV ||

The moment that man step foot into the classroom, I was under a spell, Captivated by his looks, enchanted by every move he made. Bewitched you would say, I was in a dream, letting my adolescent mind roam to my wildest of imaginations. I was so enchanted by his looks and voice, I could not hear him shouting my name.

"Y/N? Is Y/N here?" Said the black-haired male with a tired tone.

When the sound of his voice reached my ears, I had to snap myself back to reality and had to convince myself I wasn't dreaming. "I get into U.A and get a hot teacher? And I thought I was unlucky for skipping breakfast. As I snapped out of my train of thoughts, I quickly raised my hand and said I was here.

"I remember him at the school ceremony! He's Shota Aizawa."

I had made plans that I was gonna focus in class and be a pro hero. However,  looks like life had other plans for me, due to my teacher. What an irony. I continue to fantasize about my teacher in class when I didn't notice my teacher was calling my name. "Damn, I should really stop spacing every now and then. It's getting ridiculous at this point." I cursed at myself, not aware he was talking to me. I heard him asking me a question. "So Y/N, what do you do during a fire?"

The only thing I remember they were talking about was class procedures. "Oh shit." I thought. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. As nervousness became to slowly become visual on my body, I didn't know what to say. Aizawa sighed with disappointment soon following a sentence "I'll repeat it again but make sure you focus carefully." 

"seriously Y/N? It's your first day of school and you embarrassed yourself in front of the class!" You internally cursed at yourself, while you tried your best to listen. You were distracted easily and not that wary of your surroundings. But you just couldn't focus no matter what, the more you focused the more you got distracted because of him.

The bell rang, signaling time for your other classes. After classes, you borrowed notes from someone in the same class as you. Of course, you picked mina since she was the only one in the class you knew. Besides, Mina was the only one willing to give you notes.

|| No one's POV ||

This went on for a few days, you always had to borrow notes from mina because you couldn't focus in class. Mina caught on of what was happening, and you begged her not to tell anyone and she complied. But she only complied with a certain condition, she wanted you to meet her friends. 

Their names were Bakugou, Jirou, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero. They all had interesting personalities.

After a few weeks, things were going pretty well, you could now pay attention to Mr. Aizawa's class. To you, that was a huge accomplishment. You could finally control your hormones. Of course, they weren't satisfied so you had to do some things to calm them down but it's best if you didn't know. 

~~||Time skip to a few days ||~~

Even if you were paying attention doesn't mean that you were doing necessarily good.

Your teacher had offered to tutor. You politely decline and said you were going to focus and study harder.

 You asked Mina and everyone else in the Baku-squad to help you study, Bakugou volunteered to help but played it off like it was a "big pain". You politely declined his invitation to study due to his personality but forgot there was no one else to turn to. You tried to ask him again and see what he said but being the stubborn person he was, he said no. 

As you had no more hope, you rendered. Until it clicked.

You necessarily don't have to study. Just some "help" would be fine.

________________________________________________________________________________

677 words? I can not believe I made it this far! Jennifer here! I think you can guess who's going to be your study buddy hehe. ahem. Anyway, guess what I am going to write in the next chapter! you guessed it! SMUT! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter! Bye!