Notice Me

It opens up to see a bright room filled with sunlight shining through the window. A room full of all might merchandise litter the walls.

You can see a green-haired boy lying in bed, opening his big green eyes and blinking trying to get the tried out of them.

The summertime never last

1-0-9 on the dash

He gets up out of bed goes straight to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth and brush his hair.

Sun shining in my face

Put a n***a in his place

He puts on his school uniform and walks downstairs. In the kitchen, you can see a lady cooking breakfast. She has long green hair, a blue pencil skirt, and a soft pink cardigan. 

The boy just walks past her paying her no mind and walks out of the house.

The wind blowing through my hair

Make me feel like I don’t care

Now walking the street to school you can see the boy stop in front of a simple house. A boy with ash-blond hair and a UA uniform can be seen walking out of the said house. His name is Bakugou Katsuki. You can hear his mother yelling at him from inside the house. 

Put my heart in a flask

Make my tears start to dust

Now walking to school with the boy in silence unusual for the blond. Taking a closer look you can see his usually bright red eyes. Black bags underneath his eyes as if they were shadows casting onto his face.

I just wanna be seen

I just want you to, notice me

Are you lookin' for me?

I just hope that you, notice me

I just wanna be seen

I just want you to, notice me

Have you taken from me?

I just hope that you, notice me

Now walking into UA highschool other people start to join the two boys in walking to class.
Kirishima Ejirou, Denki Kaminari, Sero Hanta, and Mina Ashido. Talking excitedly around the angry Blond but he pays them no mind as they try to ask him questions.

I think that I feel like it was the first day of school

But on, we don't be sayin', I had to ooh, sup?

Finally reaching class Bakugou goes to his designated seat while the “Bakusquad” follows him to his seat. Midoriya goes to his seat behind Bakugou and puts his head down.

I'm tryna slide in some DMs

And I'm up like Tylenol PM 

Do you remember how we would get up in the sunshine?

Aizawa walks into the classroom and starts to teach today’s class.

The summertime never last

1-0-9 on the dash

Sun shining in my face

Put a n***a in his place

The wind blowing through my hair

Make me feel like I don’t care

Put my heart in a flask

Make my tears start to dust

Going throughout the day Bakugou just kept to himself not yelling as he would normally. He would send glares at Kaminari and mina from time to time but would never yell. Midoriya can be seen always around Bakugouweither it’s just standing by his side or is laying his chin down on Bakugous head.

The grass is greener with you by my side

I can’t hear you look me in my eyes

Notice me.

I just wanna be seen

I just want you to, notice me

Are you lookin' for me?

I just hope that you, notice me

I just wanna be seen

I just want you to, notice me

Have you taken from me?

I just hope that you, notice me

It’s the end of the day and everyone is now grouping up with their friends to walk home. The Bakusquad ask baKugou if he wants to join them after school to the arcade. He just shakes his head and walks away from them in silence.

I just stepped up in the building

( summertime never last)

And if I build it, they will come

(1-0-9 on the dash)

They follow Bakugou anyway and still try to convince him to go with them. Kirishima has a worried look o his face and tries to get the others to stop pestering Bakugou.

I only fuck with the real ones

(sun shining in my Face)

I do not fuck with no pilgrims

(Put a N***a in his place)

Bakugou annoyed turns around and screams at them to shut up and leave him alone. They look at him in shock and sadness and start to walk away. 

My 808 bang on my eardrum

(Wind blowing through my hair)

My momma told me, I should feel numb 

(Make me feel like I don't care)

Kirishima the last one to leave looks at Bakugan and apologizes for the other’s actions. Bakugous just scoffs and turns to walk away. From the corner of his eye, he can see Deku staring at him from beside him. He just shakes his head and continues walking.

And just when I started to feel somethin'

(i saw my life in a flash)

I saw your face and went real numb

I Don’t Want nothin’ at all

Walking behind Bakugou Deku can be seen as his bright green eyes slowly turning dull.

I just been havin' withdrawals

Sleepin' is so comfortable

Picking up his pace Bakugou starts to Jog to his destination

Checkin' my cell for your calls

Where you at?

He’s now running tears falling from his eyes. He finally makes it to his destination out of breath and tired he walks towards his spot and stops walking. looking down at the smooth slab of stone, carved into the front is the name Izuku Midoriya.

You've been on my mind, all of the time

Do you remember, how we would get up in the

...