ALONE

(4 months later)

mimi's p.o.v.

hey . well it's been four  months since tour and everything. me and diggy have a condo together, our parents thought that it was best to move in together because we'll be raising a child together soon, but I think they just wanted to get rid of us . anyways i've been home alone alot. diggy always claims to be in the studio working all the time.he has a listening party tonight and he's coming home to get me and get ready . anyways thats in a couple hours. i feel as if diggy wont be as loving as he was before. i begin to feel the tears come down my face. at night diggy doesnt even wrap his arms around me like he used to. in the morning i make breakfast and give it to him in bed (when i can though the belly be gettin' in my way.)he refuses to eat it and just gets ready and leaves . when hhe be sitting on the couch watching television , looking bored , i sit on his lap and straddle him to give him something to make him happy but he would just make me get off his lap and just walk to the room and leave. let me give you a recap of what happened this morning.

**flashback**

mimi layed there staring at the ceiling . diggy wakes up and gets out of bed. he goes into the bethroom and does his hygiene. mimi sits up and sighs . diggy comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist with his body dripping wet. mimi stood up and walked up to him and shifted her weight to her left leg and crossed her arms.

mimi- where are you going now? i talked to spin and he said you got a free day today.

diggy- im just going out.*sounds aggrivated*

mimi- then can i come ?

diggy- no.*tries to walk pass her*

mimi-no ?nigga get'cho ass *pulls him back to her* why diggy why? am i too fucking fat for you?? am i getting ugly? you did this fuck shit to me ! now you trynna leave me ! *cries with tears rolling down her face* ya know what? thank you for your time. *throws hands up in surrender and turns to walk to her closet but is turned back around by diggy*WHAT??

diggy- calm down im sorry . *holds her hand and looks down*mimi-mhmmmm..*snatches hand away * by the way i got an interview tomorrow . dont worry bout' me. just go out.go out and have fun !*sarcastically smiles and grabs her suitcase*

diggy-*grabs her suitcase and puts it on the top shelf and holds her close to him as she repeatedly hits his chest and cries* it's okay.

mimi- *says into his chest* no its not ! you dont even hold onto me anymore ! i'm always here alone. i feel alone. diggy , i am alone !at night you dont even touch me. you dont even attend to my needs. i might as well leave !

diggy- no baby im sorry .dont leave me.*teary eyed and holds her tighter*

(thhey lay in bed together. diggy took care of her and never let her leave his sight. mimi was finally smiling. but then mimi fell asleep but woke up to an empty condo.)

**flashback over**

im just gon' let him be. just know that one day he comes home he aint gon' find me here. i feelalone ! i began singing alone by my bestie jacob! i cried with each word.