three hours of freetime

Me and Oliver have 3 free periods so we are spending one hour in the quidditch field, one in the library and one just movie.

Hour one

Oliver and I fly to the quidditch field. He loves quidditch, its literally his life. But when he loses.. its not easy to calm him down

Once we are at the field I tried to grab his broom and fly off but be grabbed my arms and stopped me from flying.

"Yeah nice try but thats not gonna work, now imma go up to the goal and you will try and get the ball past me ok?" He says, smiling.

"Ok but be warned, imma beat you. Im clearly so much better then you" I say, doing a sassy but sarcastic hair flip

He smiles and rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek before he Flys up.

I then grab the ball and fly around and then throw it. Oliver then catches it and then throws it back at me.

"Try again!" He yells. I smirk and come up with a plan.

I fly around then head for a one goal then when Oliver gets to it I fly up and throw it through.

He looks at me shocked but also proud then he Flys over to me.

"Wow this was a pretty good plan, maybe you should try out for the team" he says, smiling. "It would give us both another thing to do together"

"Babe, you know I have alot right now. Maybe ill think about it but no promises ok?" I say, grabbing his hand

He nods and say "yeah, but please think about it. You would be amazing". He then kisses me and I smile.

"Hey let's get back, I wanna read for a good hour before we watch a movie" I say.

"I'll race you" he says. I smirk

"Your on, 3...2....1... go!" I yelled, getting a head start.

We fly to the castle and i win for once. When we get inside i smile.

"I won, i won!" I say, smiling and hugging oliver.

"Ok yeah yeah, you won" he says, I kiss him then we walk to the common and put out brooms in our room and then we head to the library.

I loved spending time with him, he mad everything I worried about... go away and it was amazing.

Hour Two

Once we got to the library, we went and grabbed stuff to study potions. Personally I don't really like potions. Probably because snape is the teacher

I start studying when I see Oliver not focusing. He seemed, stressed..

"Hey, you ok?" I say grabbing his hand.

"If I dont pass potions I can't play quidditch" he says.

"Hey hey ill help you, ok? Its gonna be ok. Lets just, study. Here, take my notes. It will help" I says, handing him my notes.

I then move my chair next to his and lay my head on his shoulder as m
We study.

He grabs my hand with his free hand and I smile. He then starts the homework and I do it with him