💋🍁❣Seamus❣🍁💋 Oh Finnigan

Let's just start off with..

Seamus? Yeah okay.. Weird but it's interesting.

Word count 1972

*****************

"Eye of the rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum." He glanced and there was still only water, then he repeated it again.

"Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum." He aggressively flicked his wand back and fourth. Again, nothing.

I smiled at his quirkiness, and he quickly glanced up at me, then looked down just as quick as he had noticed me smiling at him. he tried again.

Next to next his attempt at magic had blown up in his face.

I accompanied him to the hospital wing. He was extremely red and quiet out of embarrasment, but i reassured him, and told him about a time my brother had given me a fake spell, and i tried to do it for two weeks straight only to realise it didn't exist. He lossened up and we laughed about it.

Ever since that day i had developed a crush on him, but shyed away from it.

I'd often talk to him, or be partners with him in the few classes we had together. And that's how it went on for years.

When the yule ball came i tried and tried to build up the courage to ask him as my date to the ball, but never did.

And then he took some random girl named Lavender.

I wanted to atleast ask him to dance with me, but they spent the whole night together.

Luckily some guy from beauxbatons asked me to dance with him instead of sitting alone staring at everyone else.

We danced for the rest of the night together,

but everytime i was having fun i would look over at Seamus and realise, that he was having an even better time.

I tried that night to find Ginny, but she seemed to be missing.. and so did Neville.

I got to talk with Cho Chang shortly before she went to the bathroom.

That night sucked.

If i'm being honest i might have cried about it a little too..

I overslept the next day, and was late for potions class.

i walked over to be partners with Seamus, only to realise he was partners with someone else.

Atleast it wasn't that girl from the yuleball, but still, it was some dark haired and pale white hufflepuff girl. I smiled at them and then instead worked with someone else.

That was last year anyways,

but it still was messing with my head. I still hadn't told him about my feelings, and i was liking him more and more each day.

It was slowly making me crazier each day that passed. I hated the days where we would barely talk, i would miss his presence so unbareably much..

It had become later at night then i intended to go to bed, but i had a lot of due homework tomorrow, so it had to be done today.

I realised i had forgotten my quill downstairs in the common room, so i went down the cold steps.

I got to the end of it and walked to quickly grab it so i could go to bed. Then the portrait hole opened. I looked to find Neville there.

"What were you doing outside of the dorms this late?" I frowned.

He got really nervous and began stuttering, "i--i was just uhhm.. LATE night walk, yeahh. I--i was just taking a stroll."