𝟣𝟤 | 𝖮𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

CORINNE HAD GOTTEN OFF OF WORK AND went to her sister's house immediately after

CORINNE HAD GOTTEN OFF OF WORK AND went to her sister's house immediately after. She took a shower and got dressed putting on a white v-neck bodysuit and the Burberry plaid schoolgirl skirt.

She avoided putting on perfume letting the scent of her body wash and lotion take over because she didn't want to overwhelm her nephew. Her sister gave birth to her baby Jacobi two weeks ago.

"You so handsome, stink." She gushes, holding him while sitting on the couch.

"Can I see him?" Her cousin Angie asks making her shake her head. "Corinne," Nicole speaks up. "I ain't seen him all day, ma." She pouts.

"Girl, give her the baby and talk to that boy you stay on the phone with," Nicole says.

"What boy?" Lorenzo asks. "Fifteen minutes." She mutters passing the baby carefully. "What boy?" Kenneth repeats his brother's question.

"She's sixteen. You can't expect her not to talk to boys." Nicole says.

"Now it's boys and not just a boy?" Sean starts. "Ma, make them stop." She whines. "Nah, slide that phone over, lil sis," Kenneth says.

"Why?" Her response just made them press her more.

"Awe so you got something to hide?" Lorenzo asks making her roll her eyes. "Who are y'all to hide something from?" She says passing them the phone.

"Who's Paris?" He asks.

"My friend." She tells him, to get up to get something to drink. "Mhmm." He nods, continuing to scroll through her messages.

"My turn," Kenneth says, taking the phone.

"Rasheeda?" He asks. "She on the volleyball team with me." She yells from the kitchen.

Rasheeda was Rome. It was a million Rome's in the world but everybody she knew only knew one so they would assume. She didn't need them assuming the truth.

"Stink just texted you." He says. "Stink? I ain't see that." Lorenzo brings up. "Oh, that's the one you posted when you was in St. Louis." She had posted a video of them in the mirror at the AirBnB on her main story and her brothers were in a uproar about the boy.

"What he say?" She asks. "Momma, this the one she be on the phone with?" Sean inquires. "Yeah, she be like Boy, stop playing with me." Nicole mocks her daughter.

"I don't sound like that."

"How you be then, sis?" Kenneth asks. She always had more leeway with Kenneth than any of her other brothers. He had his moments but the majority of the time, he acted like she wasn't his baby sister.

"I be more like B-I-T-C-H, stop playing with me." She corrects. "Un-uh, why was he texting you open the door?" Lorenzo asks, making her start smiling extra hard trying to find the correct words.