Rook Hunt [E, I, W, X, Z]

Request: "Ooh! A new blog was found! Could I ask for E, i, W, Z and X for Rook, please? I hope you blog keeps on growing! 💕" From Anonymous

Fandom: Twisted Wonderland

Format: Headcanons???

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info:

Excitement: What gets them excited? Does it show?

The hunter gets extremely excited when you play hard to get. Rook wants to earn his darling's love not just get it from the get go. It does show a lot, it becomes embarrassing at some point.

Imagination: How often do they daydream about you? To what extent?

Rook daydreams about you all the time. Not a day goes by where the hunter doesn't think about forming a family with you or making plans for your wedding. His daydreaming days will end once he has you in his arms.

Worship: Do they worship you? To what extent?

It is unclear if Rook actually worships you. His honey words tell you that he does, but his actions don't. Be sure that you are on a pedestal just how far it goes is unknown.

Xanadu: What would be their perfect place to live with you?

Anyplace where the both of you could be alone would be perfect or him. No one to bother you when Rook has to leave. If you have any suggestions, Rook would take them to account. He does want to make you happy after all.

Zany: What is the most odd thing that you have seen them do?

The most odd thing you have witnessed Rook do was catch him take photos of you when you were sleeping. He told you it was because he wished to capture your peaceful beauty forever in photographs. From then on sleeping became weird and uncomfortable.

A/n: Finish! Remember that request are open. Thank you anon for the support. Hope you enjoy my writing.~With love Writer