Idiot.

No ones POV:

Henry was embarrassed, clearly.

He literally just PUSHED HIS OWN HIPS against Williams, he was laying on the bed trying to push William off but he wouldn't budge, the taller male wasn't missing his chance after all these years of waiting for Henry, not now. He worked too hard to be here.

Henry wasn't giving up as the taller male watched In amusement seeing the shorter being below him struggle, he had to control. He had full control and he liked it.

He bent down and Henry stopped pushing. He stopped shouting and cursing.

They were both still, Henry knew if he moved anything could happen, Williams eyes looked dark, the same sinister smile forming on his face from that night.

Henry had been so caught up in Williams trance he forgot, he forgot about the scar he gave Henry, he forgot about all the kids...he forgot what he did to Charlie...how much more stupid could he have gotten?!

the smirk on Williams face just widened, and widened.

"Figured it out yet, love?" He said gently laying a hand on Henry's chin, causing Henry to stiffen.

He moved Henry's head to the side and he allowed his head to fit into Henry's neck, licking slightly.

"I've waited so long Henry...you know how long? I've been waiting since Charlie left, I've had so many dreams of you my dear..." he said smiling to himself while giggling.

"I got rid of her, Charlie. But...that wasn't enough, if anything it disgusted me. A man like yourself in need of such attention at that kind of time, but I gave it to you. Didn't I? Aw how funny...your face when you found out, it was me!" William said while kneeling up, wrapping his legs around Henry's stomach.

"I was the one after it all, oh darling don't cry." He said as he bent down wiping Henry's teary eyes.

"It was for the better! She was just taking up your time...she was in the way."

Henry's POV:

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to sit up and push what had once been my partner and my bestfriend off of me, I felt sick and betrayed, it hurt, it hurt so badly that the only man I would have trusted my entire living being with betrayed me.

I was still pushing against him until I heard him basically growl.

I was forcefully pushed down, a hand holding me down by my chest against the bed. I look up and I saw his eyes..they looked dead, no emotion.

Its scaring me.

I don't like it.

Why me?

Why her?...

WHY CHARLIE?!

(HAHA, CLIFFHANGER. I'm sorry ;(( )