A Certian Super Powerful Boy

Hey guys this is going to be in Artemis' POV about Percy, it'll show her thoughts and stuff, but yeah, hope you enjoy it!
-chewy1010
---------------------
-Artemis' POV-
I was sitting on a log next to Percy's campfire because we decided to stay here for the night before we continue the hunt. I was currently trying to keep my thoughts off a certain super powerful being that was currently residing in his tent.
'Ugh why do I keep thinking about that male! I am Artimis! A maiden goddess who despises males, but Percy is so different, he didn't look at me like a weakling, or he didn't look at me with any lust or anything in his eyes! Even father sometimes looks at me like that! He just gave me a smile that gave me warmth and even made me blush! No male was ever able to do that.

-flashback-
-Throne room when Percy came in-

I was currently squabbling with my brother about who was older and better at archery, when suddenly the throne room doors were blasted open and in walked a 16 year old boy. The boy had silver hair that went about to his eyes, he had toned skin for a perfect tan, he was also currently wearing a silver jacket, obsidian black cargo trousers, a silver and black cape that seemed to circle one another, and black and silver Nike shoes.
The entire council and I just stared at him in shock. No one could bust down those doors! It was made out of the strongest metals on earth, Imperial Gold, the Romans strongest metal, Celestial Bronze, the Greeks strongest, and the metal of the Underworld, Stygian Iron. He just strolled into the middle of the room whistling a merry tune, and once he reached the middle, we did the natural thing, we summoned our symbols of power, mine was the bow, i notched it and aimed at the man.
My arrogant father, Zeus spoke "Who dares interrupt the Winter Solstice Meeting!" I rolled my eyes. The teenage boy raised his hand and jumped up and down and replied in a mocking tone "Oh, I know! I know! Me I interrupt your little meeting." He said the ending in a serious voice. I looked at my fathers face, his face was red in rage and anger towards the boy he the declared " Who are you and why have you interrupt the Council Meeting! If you don't answer you shall taste my Bolt!" He demonstrated by waving his bolt like a wand, I rolled my eyes and thought 'Why is my father an idiot?' The unidentified boy replied in a annoyed tone "Oh sit down lightning bug, I'll tell you my name once you all sit down on your royal behind." I was so close to breaking down in laughter when he said lightning bug, I saw Apollo wipe away a tear from the joke but contained his laughter to a snicker.
I sat down and the rest of the council followed suit, except my father, that is. "No!" He yelled like a 5 year old " I am king! Only I can give orders!" He prepared to launch his bolt but Hera stood up and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't quite catch.
He looked a tiny bit calmer, but still spoke through gritted teeth, "You are lucky Minor God, my wife saved you so we can hear you out, be grateful." I frowned when he said Minor God like the most terrible thing in the world. I had talked to him about his disrespect to minor gods, but he said ok and yes and acted the same way like the talk with her didn't happen. But she didn't comment.
She saw the boys eyes narrow at the way he used minor God, so he also shared her view of him and minor gods, finally! She had found someone else than Hestia and Hades! "Thank you Hera, now I may continue, so Gods you may be wondering who I am. I am Percy Jackson the Overlord, you will not read of me in any books, or have heard of me in any time period. None of you have heard of me at all I am sure of that, and no actually I am not a God " She looked at Hera when he said thank you to her, and almost fell out of her seat. Hera blushed! Apparently only she had caught onto it. Again she didn't say anything. The boy than smiled, his smile seemed to light up the room and make everybody more happy.
I was happy when he was happy, that's weird. No one could do that. I just ignored the thought.
Athena than asked a question "Since you are not a God what are you. Demi-God, Titian, or are you a Demi-Titian." She asked cautiously
"Actually I am none of those, I will get to that later." He replied, he than smiled mischievously.
"Now I am going to ask a question, how old am I?"
Poseidon answered first "100" "No" "500" Athena said "No" Percy replied this went on for a while, everyone saying different ages then he stopped us.
"Ok I will tell you but you will never believe me." 'Pfft' i thought 'How old can this guy be to make us not believe him?' He than answered my question.
"I am 500 trillion years old." Everybody just froze until Apollo let out laughter, " Haha your funny kid." wiping a fake tear from his eye, then Percy sook his head and spoke grimly, "It is true, I am older than this universe, older than time, older than The Void, older than Chaos, and Order, I have seen them all when they were baby's and know I know everything about everyone. For example I know that Zeus was wrapped in a blue and white star blanket when his mother hid him, or Apollo is actually very smart and serious, but he chooses to be ignorant, and annoying, or that Artimis slept with a a fluffy wolf when she was 5 and that wolf died protecting her. I also have about one trillion times more power than Chaos." I was completely off guard when he said that ' I had told nobody of that, ever! I now know that his words were true, and he grimly replied to my brother when he laughed at him, he replied GRIMLY, when he said he was super powerful and old, any man would brag and say I'm better then you, if someone had that power. I stored that in my memory to ask why he didn't brag or anything.
Then her father saw realization, of how much power he held, he than drew his lighting bolt and fired it at the man in silver.
What happened next I was completely shocked and knew he could kill everything on this planet with just a snap of his fingers.
While the lighting bolt was in midair, I saw the man just sigh and snapped his fingers, the lighting bolt than stopped right where it was, I watched him just walk up to the bolt and crush it like putty.
My father than hung his head in depression. 'Hmph, serves him right' I thought.
(A.N. Hey I'm just going to symmetrize what happened until he gets to talk about why Artemis, Hades, and Hestia, are not on the list.)
The male than talked about our wrong ways that we did, and even pulled out a list, he read it but i realized Hestia, Hades, and I were not on the list. Right when I was about to ask Hades spoke " How come Hestia, Artemis, and I are not on the list?" "Because, all of you do what you do for a reason, for example, Artemis kills men, she has a good reason, most men are filthy, disgusting, pigs, and she saves maidens in need, I have seen plenty of rapers and I have killed all of them very, slowly." He said in an ominous voice. For some reason I just wanted to go and hug him, and so that's what I did, I went up and hugged him. He didn't hug back and I felt a pang of disappointment that he didn't hug me back, 'No Artemis! You are a maiden Goddess, you cannot be weak before this male! Not even this, super handsome, toned, sculpted, body, male... whoa snap out of it girl!' I told myself, I released him and walked back to my throne, then, guess what.
He smiled at me.
I blushed and quickly turned away. 'Come on Artemis! Get a grip!' I got back into my posture and I looked towards Aphrodite, I saw her have jealousy written all over her face, than a smirk appeared, I knew she was up to no good, and sure enough, she charm-spoke
"Why don't you come over to my house tonight Percy?" I knew that this man would become her play thing if she charm-spoke, I was about to yell at her when I heard a very commanding voice "Spin around 3 times and then realize that charm-speaking doesn't work on me.
To my astonishment, Aphrodite got up twirled around 3 times than yelled "Hey!" In a pouting voice, then her pouts morphed into a sly smile, "I always get what I want, and I know you can't resist me forever." She than sat down.
"Continuing," Percy started off again "Hades I know you have held grudges on many people and you gave each person what they deserved, so you are not to blame." Hades smiled, and Hades rarely smiles, "Thank you" he said.
Then Percy said a thing that caused everyone, except me, Hestia, and Hades to cry out in complaints, "I am going to restore Hades, and Hestia's thrones, BTW." "WHAT" was they Olympian council's reply, they all complained about it but Percy held strong and won the argument. He raised two thrones from the floor and Hestia gave him a hug in gratitude, and Hades settled for a handshake. They both walked to the new thrones and sat down.
He than started to finish up and he started to walk out, but told us to not disrespect minor gods, and told us we could loose them to the enemy. He than flashed out, but not before we got a view of his Divine form.
His Devine Form was the most beautiful, handsome, and best thing I have ever seen. In his Divine form his shirt was off, revealing his 8 pack with toned abs, it looked like they were marble than his face I can't even describe, try getting your most beautiful and handsome things in the entire universe and a add them together. Then times that by a million. I couldn't take my eyes off him, I even drooled a little. 'Snap out of it Artemis! He's a male! A handsome, amazing, perfect body... Whoa! Snap out of it!' I shook my head and he was gone.
I looked around the throne room, the stupid males had jealously written across their faces, and the women were drooling, including Hera, Hestia, and... me.
I then saw Aphrodite. I have to say I feel sorry for Percy, she was staring at the spot he was before, completely drooling, and slouched, I only new this could only be one thing.
She will get him no matter the costs.
-Flashback End-

--------------

Hey guys so sorry for not updating or anything, it took a while to write this but I'll come with another chapter hopefully in a few days! Well thanks for reading!
-chewy1010