: BREAK :

"So...you're telling me, that you can see the future?" Hermione Granger questioned as she sat across from Rosie, the girls had gone over to Sirius's house the next morning so everybody could re-group after last night disaster.

"And the past" Ginny added on, handing Rosie a comfort in smile when the brunette glanced in her direction, she sat beside Rosie with her punch sat in front of her.

"Bloody hell" Ron was one of the first to reacted as he spoke the first thing that came to his mind, but Harry watched her carefully, as if trying to catch her out on a lie.

Rosie huffed as Harry didn't believe her before she had a small thought, "when it reached midnight, stating you turning eleven, you blew out candles that you had drew on a carpet. You wished to be free and happy, and then the door was barged down by Hagrid"

Harry sat back in shock as he had never spoken to anyone about it, before Ron grinned cheekily beside him. "Say something about me!"

"Alright, you're afraid of spiders because Fred turned your favourite teddy bear into one when you were young" Rosie nodded at him, and Kathy flinched as she mentioned Fred. "This caused you to be terrified in the forbidden forest in second year as you went to talk to Aragog."

"What did he say about the spiders?" Harry quizzed, as he sat back up again, intrigued.

"Follow the spiders? Why couldn't it be follow the butterflies" Rosie simply stated, and the girls all began to laugh as Ron turned bright red and smacked Harry's arm.

"Kids, Fred and George are here!" Molly Weasley cut into the conversation as she walked into the living room, where all the teenagers decided to sit and chat while they eat. "Closed the shop early so they could drop by after last night"

Kathy immediately sunk into her seat at the mention of the twins, and Rosie shifted slightly as she knew what had happened between Kathy and Fred.

The twins entered with their usual grins as they examined the scene, only for Fred's smirk to drop as he noticed Kathy sat happily with his family, causing George to grow even more annoyed with him as Fred simply stared.

"If all you're going to do is stare at her, you might as well leave" Rosie snapped at him, making the other teenagers confused as Kathy inwardly thanked her, Rosie stood up so she blocked his view on Kathy. "Flirting with a new worker? Shameful"

Fred glared lowly at the girl who had stood on his way before she let out a low hiss and grabbed onto her head, causing Kathy, Ginny and George to all lean forward to help her to the chair.

"He's trying to break through..." Rosie mumbled as she was set down, and Fred and George looked at each other in confusion as Ginny took her hand in support for the girl.

"Who's trying to break through?" Hermione softly asked as she peered next to the girl.

"Her father" A voice cut in, and everyone spun around to see a worried Remus stood in the doorway, with a glowering Sirius stood beside him. "He's trying to find you, isn't he Rosie?"

The teens glanced back at the girl in shock, it was unknown that her father was a death eater who used his abilities to see his sight to help Lord Voldemort, him only wanting to find Rosie made an alarming sound ring in everyone's head.

"Right, you guys catch the twins up with what she's told you so far...Rosie, you're going to bed" Remus strictly spoke as he walked forward to the girl who had seemed to shrink into the couch.

"I'll carry her up" George offered, and snatched her up bridal style before anyone could agree, before he walked away to where he knew her bedroom was.