Hope's Peak High

Uhmm.Please enjoy...
I got inspired by cherry-cheesecake on the idea soo please follow them they're such a good writer and they deserve the world 🏁

I FORGOT MOST OF TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC'S STORYLINE AND ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT PARTS AND ALSO UHM PLEASE ENJOY I HATE THIS BUT I NEED A BOOK TO UPLOAD HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND GUYS

-------

Hi, I'm MIU FUCKING IRUMA!And I am on my new journey on a boooring school.The name is, Hope's Peak High?What kind of name is that?If I'm going to be honest, it sounds like dog shit!

As she took a step, she has seen her screen blacked out and she had fainted, unconscious.

And that's how I got into the killing game, without knowing...First, a random detective, huge muscular guy and a tall girl with pigtails that looks like an assassin have woke me up, I was laying on the daaaamn floor.Despair went on my mind..And then, after I woke up and they explained what happened, we went to the daaaaamn gym, where we were told to meet him (with the annoying announcement heard all over the school, of course.)geez.There was this tiny ass bear that told us that he wasn't a build a bear project.He seriously looked like one, I swear.Anyways, he told us that in order to escape, we had to kill each other.The fuck?I ain't gonna do shit, especially with these...Weirdos..I looked around to see some ugly looking pimps and losers.But then, I saw someone that I gazed my eyes to, K1B0 Idabashi, the Ultimate Hoping Robot, my friend, he looked so familiar, and then it strucked, we were in the same school before.Monokuma had told us the rules about the killing game, and how it's done, how you lose, how you win, how you blah blah BLAH!I don't care.Basically, we had to kill each other, fucking virgin.I AM A GENIUS!So I will neeever get killed!Anyways, after we all discussed about the killing game, in the gym, this bear turned into a damn bomb and nearly killed Ryoma.Luckily, Rantaro and Kaede saved him.

-----------

Yeah yeah, I think you get it.We, the students, discussing about the killing game, learned about this place, that's all we did.Honestly, I was hella scared, but hey!I ain't gonna die today!DO YOUR BEST~

------------
And then it happened.K1B0 asked me to switch rooms...He said that he felt unsafe and that he didn't want to "die".Of course, me being nice, I did it!We were classmates before, what could go wrong..
------------

The next day, I woke up to Monokuma's annoying announcement.I felt..Empty.Something was clearly wrong.We met at the dining hall, and we noticed that K1B0 went missing.Kokichi, with his sly comments kept saying that he's dead, no one believed it, except for me.I rushed to my dorm, about to cry (nobody noticed, of course), and there I saw it, my dorm, scratched and everything around was super duper messy.K1B0, where are you...I saw the bathroom door opened slightly, and there I saw it.

K1B0's lifeless (GET IT?) robot body, dismantled into pieces.He's technically dead!He doesn't exist anymore!I couldn't believe it.Why did this happen..?

I felt mad, and after I told everyone, we all started something called a class trial.Of course, they blamed me...After we went to the elevator (we were still riding it), Kirumi patted me on the shoulder and she said that she thinks that it wasn't me.Thank you, goth idiot.

After the class trial, we never felt the same.

Rantaro Amami was found guilty.He was using self defence and he had to kill him so that K1B0 wouldn't frame me, Miu..