💚 1 💚

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rainy Days˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

💚 · ┈┈┈┈┈ · ҉ · ┈┈┈┈┈ · 💚

My POV (Marie): 

I was sleeping in my bed until I heard a crash of roaring thunder and the flash of lightning, waking me up. I was scared and shaking, wondering what that sound was. "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked scared and anxious. I then heard the thunderous roar of thunder and the flash of the lightning strike again. I began to shake and looked outside my window, seeing it was a thunderstorm outside. 

I grabbed my teddy bear, Cia (the picture on the top), and held her close to me so I could try to calm down a bit. "I-It is j-just a bad r-rainstorm—" another flash of lightning and another thunderous roar came from outside. I was really scared and all alone in the dark with no one with me. I started to shake in fear and shed a few tears as well. The room was pitch black and there was the loud whistling of the wind blowing through the dark silhouettes of the trees. It's what I feared, thunderstorms, too loud, and I can never feel safe in my room, even at night.

Once again another thunderous roar and lightning flash happened again but the thunder was louder than the other ones that caused my heart to beat so fast. I got out of my bed and ran out of my room, crying and scared for my very life. It wasn't too dark for me to see where I was going since my eyes got used to the darkness that shrouded around me. I was holding onto my teddy bear by her arm as I walked to my mommy's room and walked inside his room to see him sleeping in his queen sized bed.

My Mommy's POV (Manic): 

I was sleeping through the thunderstorm with no worry at all since I am used to the thunder crashed and lightning flashes. But all of a sudden, I felt something tap my shoulder. I ignored it a bit because I thought it was just my nerves jumping on my shoulder. But I felt the tapping on my shoulder again. I groaned and opened one eye to just see a little dark figure near me. I rubbed my eyes a bit, looked at my alarm clock and turned my head too see that there was in fact a dark figure in front of me. 

"Marie?... Honey it is 12 in the night... go back to sleep..." I said as I yawned. "I-I can't" I heard Marie say as I hear sniffles and crying. I saw from my window a lightning flash and a crash of thunder, making Marie scream and cry louder. "Oooohhhhh... still afraid of the storm?" I asked her. She nodded fast and still cried and shakes with pure fear as I saw her eyes glisten a little with her tears from the room being bright for 3 split seconds. I could tell she was afraid, her actions told me otherwise.

I sighed sadly and picked her up gently. "Shhhhhh, I am here little one, nothing to be afraid of, all storms don't last forever my darling" I said softly as I petted her quills gently so she could calm down a little. "I-I'm so s-scared" She said while shaking and crying in my arms. "I know my dear, I know" I said as I placed a kiss on her head so she knows that she is not alone. She cried less and held onto me tight, not wanting to let go. "I am here my darling, I am not going anywhere, I am staying right here with you" I said to her as I then laid her on my bed.

She looked at me and sniffles. "P-Promise?" She asked me. I softly smiled and nodded. "I promise Marie, I promise I will stay with you until the thunderstorm stops" I said as I picked up her teddy bear and gave it to her in her arms. She hugged her little bear close to her and sniffled. I smiled and laid down near her so she can try to calm down. "It's alright my little one, mommy is staying right here, I won't go anywhere sweetie, mommy never breaks her promises" I said as I now softly held my little girl in my arms. 

She sniffled less and nuzzled against my chest. Kissing her head, she as shedding less tears, not screaming, and was only doing little sniffles here and there. A thunder crash can be heard, followed by a flash of lightning, Marie shook a little and nuzzled on me more so she couldn't scream. I smiled and thought of an idea, so, I started humming to her. Her ears moved a bit as I hummed, making me smile in the process. I then began to sing to her softly as I now am rocking her gently to soothe her.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, Momma's gonna love you all your life~ 

And if you ever need a friend, Momma's right there till the very end~ 

And if you're feeling down or weak, Momma's gonna give you all the strength you need~

There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do~ For my Little Future, cause I love you~"

I looked down and see that she was fast asleep in my arms. "Always works" I said silently as I then placed a kiss on her head and covered her and myself in the blanket. "Mommy's always here for you, always will be" I silently said again as not to wake he from her sleep. She looked so calm and peaceful, like an innocent little angel. I smiled softly and kept her close to me so she can feel safe and that she is never alone. "Sweet dreams, my little darling angel~" I said softly and kissed her on the head before I slowly closed my eyes to sleep. After that, there was no more crying or anxiousness from Marie again as the storm created its thunder and lightning all night long.  

💚 · ┈┈┈┈┈ · ҉ · ┈┈┈┈┈ · 💚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The End˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

DrummxrThixf