💚 2 💚

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Little Green˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
Froggy

💚 · ┈┈┈┈┈ · ҉ · ┈┈┈┈┈ · 💚

My POV (Marie):

Me and my mommy were home together and we were coloring in some coloring books for fun. Suddenly, my stomach growled and I stopped coloring. Mommy looked at me and was a little concerned. "Hungry?" he asked me. I only nodded and my stomach growled again. My mommy went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and saw that there was very little food. "Hmm..." I heard from my mommy. "What is it?" I asked her. "I barely have anything that you like to eat sweetie" He said to me. "Oh..." I said pinning my ears down as I looked down. "B-But don't worry! Mommy will order some food!" he said trying to make me happy again. I look at him and wag my little tail. "YAY!" I exclaimed happily.

My mommy picked up his phone and started to dial numbers. "I want some chicky nuggies and french fries! With apple slices and a milk!" I said happily as I was saying what I wanted to eat. "Alright baby I will get you what you want for lunch" He said smiling as the caller came on the phone. "Hello, this is McDonalds, how may I help you?" the employee asked him. "Yes, I would like to place an order, I would like a kids meal, small fries, 4 piece chicken nuggets, apple slices and a regular milk" he said with confidence. "Ok, anything else?" the employee asked again.

"For me, I would like a chicken wrap, with a medium sized salad and an Orange Fanta Soda" he said into the phone. "Alright, any snacks for later?" The employee asked for the last time. "Umm, I would like 3 things of chocolate chip cookies, some apple pies, and two regular Oreo McFlurries, and can you give us ketchup packets as well please?" my mommy said. I must've had sparkly eyes when he said all of those yummy sweet treats for us to eat after we have our food. "Alright, we should be there within 20 to 30 minutes" The employee said. "Ok, thank you, I will pay for the food at the front of my doorstep" He said before he hung up the phone.

Mommy's POV (Manic): 

I hung up the phone and looked at my daughter. She looked so happy to know that food was coming and was wagging her little tail happily. "See, I told you that I was gonna get you some food" I said as I picked her up and held her close to me. She smiled and kept wagging her little tail happily. I smiled as well as I loved seeing my little girl happy. "Thank you mommy!" she said in a happy tone. "Anything for my baby to be happy" I said as I held her

~30 minutes later~

There was a doorbell ring and Marie was watching "Princess Precure" on the TV and was so zoned into it. "Coming!" I said as I then grabbed the money and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a delivery guy. I opened the door without hesitation and looked at him. "Order from McDonalds for a Mr. Manic?" He asked to verify if it was really me. "Yep, that's me, how much do I pay you?" I asked him. "That would be 33.50" He said as he looked at me. I counted my money and gave him three 10 dollar bills, and a 5 dollar bill, but placed 2 dollars on the top. "Umm, sir, you gave me 37 dollars" he said as he was about to give me my remaining money.

"Keep the change and the 2 dollars is your tip for being a great delivery guy, you deserved it, you have a nice day sir" I said with a smile. "Well, thank you so much, and you as well" the delivery guy said as he left and went to his car. I closed and locked the door behind me. "Sweetie, food's here!" I yelled out. I hear footsteps and a little girl peeping from behind the wall. "Wash your hands and then we can eat" I said as I walked to the kitchen and placed the food on the counter. "Ok mommy!" I heard her say as she walked up the stairs. I chuckled and took out the food.